463 Resto Druid LF 25 Man Guild

Guild Recruitment
I am looking for a guild that can maintain steady and consistent progression on a lighter (9-12 hours) raid schedule, PST preferred but am flexible.

I am looking for a core healing spot, not a benchwarming/as needed spot.

Classes & Experience

Combined, I have 6 years of raiding experience. Some of that time was spent in guilds with steady progression while some of it was spent in guilds finishing in the top 50 in US rankings. Either way, I’ve got what it takes to perform my role well as a player and a human being.

Vanilla – Holy Priest and Combat Rogue. Played with Passage of Shadowsong and Ruined on Proudmoore. Attained world first Onyxia kill, all content cleared while competitive. I forget what our ranking was for our C’thun kill, but it was in the top 100.

TBC – Resto Druid. All content cleared while competitive up to Mu'ru pre-3.0. This guy broke the guild after a few pulls.

Wrath – Resto Druid/Elemental shaman. All content cleared with the exception of hLK while competitive. Played with Eternal Reign on Lightbringer and The Afflicted on Greymane. Several Ulduar hardmode achievements attained during second week of release including Freya+3, I Choose You, Steelbreaker and Heartbreaker. At the time, these were considered exceptionally challenging achievements in terms of coordination, adaptability, dps and healing min/maxing. I believe Freya+3 was on par with Mu'ru pre 3.0 in terms of raw encounter difficulty (at least that’s what I was told by those who killed Mu’ru pre 3.0).

Cataclysm – Warlock. All content cleared while competitive with the exception of heroic Spine and Sinestra. I had to leave the game for a bit due to heavy, unforeseen RL demands involving a family death. When I came back, all the content was nerfed, and nerfed content makes me lose motivation quickly.

A little about me:

- Very consistent
- Very flexible in which classes/specs I play and always putting the raid’s composition and
goals above my own
- Strong leadership ability (run my own company)
- Been around the game and the raiding environment for a long time (Since early 2005)
- Cross functional understanding of multiple classes
- Strong understanding of, and extensive experience with, class/game mechanics
- Proactive and active contributor to both raid, group and encounter strategy
- Mistakes are few and far between and are never repeated and are usually the “honest”
type, not the blatant, “oh lol” kind.
- Actively seeks out ways to improve and to strengthen relationships between guild
- Active in PvP because I believe PvP is one of the single best ways to hone twitch
reflexes, develop quick thinking, and make a player the best at their particular class

I look forward to your replies, and will also be doing applications shortly.
Serious weekend 2 night guild here. We have a core healing spot open. We are starting raids this week on the 5th.

Cleared 8/8 heroic in March (5/8 pre-nerf, 10% spine, 15% Madness).
Realm 1st Glory of Pandaria Hero on the 30th Sept.

Raid times are Friday and Saturday 6.20-10.30pm PST.

Apply at http://stolen.enjin.com/ or contact Léon, Venari or Tristha in game.
Contact my battletag Leon#1401 or realid nuwan.rd@gmail.com.
Fun House is a new guild on TFC with some lofty ambitions.

If you are one that enjoys projects and would like to be part of something big from the very beginning then this may interest you, if you are interested in joining an already established guild then you might want to hit the back button.

Tho this is a new guild that doesn't change the caliber of player I am looking for. I am looking for players with experience similar or better then my own, that know what to do without having to be told, that can look into a situation and interpret it beyond its face value, that can react to the unexpected, that put in the time to do their research. The raid team I am looking for will be able to perform at a level similar to that of a US top 10 guild, but without the 40 hour raid week.

The following list is classes/specs that are still highly needed.

Rogue (All Specs)
Warrior (Prot)
Death Knight (Blood)
Hunter (All Specs)
Mage (All Specs)
Shaman (All Specs)
Druid (All Specs)
Paladin (Prot / Holy)
Monk (All Specs)
Priest (Shadow)

Raid Times: Tuesday , Wednesday, Thursday from 9:30pm - 1:30am PST

Loot will be distributed via loot council based on raid need, attendance, attitude and just overall performance as a raider (consistent high DPS, low damage taken, min maxing, preparedness, etc.)

A little about me. This is not my first time starting a guild, and I am a confident and experienced raid leader. I am an ex hardcore rank pushing raider, I have raided with Umbral Sect, Iron Knights, Demented, EG, and TM, all top US guilds, I have been playing since Vanilla and have cleared all content while it was content with the exception of TOGC and ICC. Now I am looking to build something of my own, I have burned out of the 40 hr raid weeks and would like to lead a successful raid team under a lighter schedule, but with the same mentality and expectations of a 40-50 hr a week guild. I have aspirations of bringing the guild to a US top 100 slot before the end of MoP hopefully sooner.

hit me up on real id at airforcepwns@hotmail.com for more details.
We may be a good fit for you if you can get past the EST hours - everything else seems to fit.

We raid two nights a week, 7:30-11PM EST, Tuesday and Thursday. Only a 7 hour raid week.

We were 8/8H and raided until the end of Cata, and we're currently 1/6.

We're 25 man, Horde on Shadowmoon (PvP)

We have core spots available, but it's a "Best 25" kind of thing - if you can pull good numbers and can do mechanics, you'll always have a raid spot over someone who pulls lousy numbers. Right now's a good time since everything is pretty even.

If you want to talk more, hit me up on realid: modo3211@yahoo.com

I'll be on on Wednesday and we can talk - if things look good we could probably get you in on Thursday.
We are in need of a resto druid to progress through MoP with us. My battle tag is Fifel#1656 if you have any questions.

Guild: Resurgence (25 Man)

Server: Stonemaul (US-PvP-PST)

T13 8/8H
T12 7/7H
T11 12/13H

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 7:00PM to 10:30PM PST

Loot: Tiered DKP system

If you are interested, check out our Recruitment page at http://resurgence-stonemaul.wowstead.com/.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact Simony, Pewpew, Vaelith or Caides in game.

We hope to be raiding with you in the near future.
I know your header said LF 25 Man guild but if you are every interested in possibly going 10 man then check us out! we need another healer for our 10 man guild (Also a Core Spot)

<Anger> is an Alliance guild on US-Stormrage. This guild has a long history of end-game raiding spanning multiple games and raid groups. In it's current incarnation, <Anger> will be raiding 10 man progressive content on a very hardcore schedule. Our players are extremely experienced in end-game cutting edge content and have raided in all spectrum of progression including top world guilds.

Class Needs
Elemental/Enhance Shaman
Ret Paladin

*Third Consistent healer Pally/Druid/Monk

We are always recruiting exceptional players. Please feel free to fill out an application even if your class is not listed.

Raid Times:
During progression our raid times are from 9:30pm EST - 2:00am EST, 3-5 days per week.
Our goal is to raid our full schedule as little as possible by clearing all current content as quickly as possible. During non-progression our raid times are greatly reduced to 1-2 nights per week.

Contact Information:
RealID: bighotlover22@aim.com
In-game: Symmetry (alt+0253)

Feel free to apply or contact me for more information.
What's up, we could use another Resto Druid on our roster, we raid 15 hours a week with weekend centric times.

Our times are 6PM to 11PM PST Th/F/Sa
We're on a high pop Horde server (no queue time)

If this sounds good to you, get in contact with me on Oxyra#1473

Here's all our info.
Hey Joaniena,

<Satellite> is a 25-man raiding guild on Dragonblight that operates between 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM PST on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. We are looking to start raid progression in Mists of Pandaria next week and are in need of druids of any spec.

We may be a good fit for you, come visit our website to learn more and fill out an application:

Or, feel free to contact Wier, Matchstick, or Hotspur in game on the Dragonblight server.

Thanks so much, and good luck on your hunt for a new guild!
[Horde] Visage - Mal'Ganis 25m MOP Progression
Guild contacts - Napoku, Cruxific, Tottemz, Câmp (â=alt+131)

Visage was formed from a group of friends that wanted to raid together and so we formed in
Jan of 2012. Some of us had raided previous expansions together while some of us came
together in Cataclysm. We are a group of people that want to have a good time playing with
one another.Raiding We raid few hours a week, but we take are raid times seriously. We
strive to avoid an elitest attitude, crazy raging raid leaders.

Currently Recruiting the fallowing.
  • Resto Druid
  • Mistweaver Monk
  • Rogue
  • Mage
  • Warlock

• Raid Times

Tues, Thurs 7:15 - 10:45
    Sunday optional with vote on Thursday. (If we have 20 that vote yes we raid Sunday, the 5 that vote no are not required to be there and we will fill the 5 spots for that Sunday. If we get 19 yes, then we don't raid that Sunday)
    Invites go out 6:50 server. If you are going to be late it is your responsibility to get in touch with an officer.

One no call no show is a demotion to trial.
    Two no call no shows is removel from the roster.

Raiders need to keep 87% attendance for a Tier.
    Things that will not account for that are:

Work Emergencies
    Family Emergencies (if in question talk to an officer).

2012-2013 Raid Breaks

November 20th - November 26th
    December 25th - January 2nd
    March 31st
    May 12th
    May 24th - May 29th
    June 16th
    July 3rd - July 8th
    Augest 31st - September 4th

Roster Expectations
    We will have a competitive roster. If you are underpreforming we will
    give you two weeks to fix w/e issue you have. If you do not, then
    you will be demoted to trial and will have your slot filled. If you fix the issue while on trial, you will be able to get the next open slot if you're still interested.

We will be using a Loot Council for Legendary items, Tier gear, Weapons (includes off hand)
    and Trinkets. Everything else will be a free roll.

Vent Communication. During the pulls the only voice speaking out will be the Raid Leader.
    If there is something you need to bring to the attention of the raid, do so and when acknowledged
    go back to being silent. Trash, reforming, and similar times are free to bull !@#$ with one
    another. So leave the comments about Napoku failing to move till after we wipe.

Trial Raiders
    There is a minimum two week trial period.
    The two week trial status can be extended longer.
    Trials get the hard jobs "ie linking, kiting and so forth to test them"
    Trials only get loot if raiders dont need the item for MS.
    Trials have to maintain 100% attendance for the trial period.

Raid Lockouts
    Depending on the loot table and current progression. Extending a raid lockout will be
    determined solely by the officers and it will be at their discretion.

In Raid Breaks
    During progression, their will be a 5 min break. On farm their will be a 10 min break
    given between 9:30: 9:45. If you need to go afk, you need to let the raid leader know.
    If no response from the raid lead, then let an officer know.

^ here is a link to our recruitment topic if you would like to check out our guild.

25 man, went 8/8 heroic DS (back in May)

Tues, Wed & Thurs 8:45pm - 12:00 Eastern.

Ascend [Horde] on the Cho'Gall server is currently looking for a restro druid as we build back up to a 25m guild. We raid M,W,Th 8-11 CST. Please visit http://www.ascendguild.us/ or contact Lynxz or myself in game.