Current State of the class and my concerns.

Rogue
So i have pvped pretty much all of the last 3 days.

Im not going to say im quitting or anything because obviously i wont be. People who say this are just crying.

However i do feel that we are pretty screwed. Not because our class sucks. Simply because there are better classes out there who can do pretty much everything we do and do it better.

I play the typical Sub build.

My question is do you think we need a buff/other classes need a nerf or do you think we will scale better with PvP gear. Because right now i dont see any point of using recuperate in arena without resil. You just die really quick. Oh i play triple dps and maybe thats my problem.

Anyways please leave the crying and whining outside, this is supposed to just hopefully get me some input or further assure me that im not the only one who feels this way.
10/03/2012 01:14 PMPosted by Gyroscope
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6794729802

Yeah that really helped me.

/sarcasm
10/03/2012 01:12 PMPosted by Chucknoodles
Anyways please leave the crying and whining outside, this is supposed to just hopefully get me some input or further assure me that im not the only one who feels this way.

You're whining and crying, and then asking people to whine and cry with you, but telling them they aren't allowed to whine and cry in this thread.

Also, we've had dozens upon dozens of Q.Q posts just like this over the last few months. The vast majority are full of useless drivel, much like this one. So, yeah, go to Gyro's thread and at least have the decency to keep it in one thread, so as not to clutter up our forums any further.
10/03/2012 01:47 PMPosted by Sheevah

You're whining and crying, and then asking people to whine and cry with you, but telling them they aren't allowed to whine and cry in this thread.

Also, we've had dozens upon dozens of Q.Q posts just like this over the last few months. The vast majority are full of useless drivel, much like this one. So, yeah, go to Gyro's thread and at least have the decency to keep it in one thread, so as not to clutter up our forums any further.

Oh yeah im QQ and whining that im quitting! Oh wait im not, i just shared my experience and if you feel like its a whine post then so be it. Now gtfo troll.
10/03/2012 01:49 PMPosted by Chucknoodles
Oh yeah im QQ and whining that im quitting!

Whining and Q.Q aren't exclusive to people quitting.

Oh wait im not, i just shared my experience

Yeah, you're so experienced:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/korgath/Zernos/advanced

f you feel like its a whine post then so be it.

It is a whine post, one of many on these forums. If you had bothered to check even half of the front page of our forum, you'd see there are plenty of other threads full of people complaining, and that there was no need for an additional thread for the same crap.

Now gtfo troll.

Pointing out that you're crying isn't a troll, it's an observation.

With that, my point has been made. So, have fun sulking.
Oh yeah im QQ and whining that im quitting!

Whining and Q.Q aren't exclusive to people quitting.

Oh wait im not, i just shared my experience

Yeah, you're so experienced:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/korgath/Zernos/advanced

f you feel like its a whine post then so be it.

It is a whine post, one of many on these forums. If you had bothered to check even half of the front page of our forum, you'd see there are plenty of other threads full of people complaining, and that there was no need for an additional thread for the same crap.

Now gtfo troll.

Pointing out that you're crying isn't a troll, it's an observation.

With that, my point has been made. So, have fun sulking.

You obviously dont know the difference between experience and high level gameplay is. Also this is like my 3rd rogue account, achieved gladiator twice in TBC. I dont need to prove !@#$ to you.

How is it a whine post if i ask for your opinion on the current state? Youre obviously too stupid to realize and understand my post. Go back to school.

Edit - Nobody cares how many additional posts are there, if i want to make my own thread for it then who are you to stop me? If you have nothing to contribute to this thread then why bother posting? Are you that bored with life that all you do is troll?
10/03/2012 02:16 PMPosted by Chucknoodles
Also this is like my 3rd rogue account, achieved gladiator twice in TBC. I dont need to prove !@#$ to you.

You're trying too hard.

10/03/2012 02:16 PMPosted by Chucknoodles
Youre obviously too stupid to realize and understand my post. Go back to school.

Way too hard.
10/03/2012 02:19 PMPosted by Gyroscope
How is it a whine post

However i do feel that we are pretty screwed. Not because our class sucks. Simply because there are better classes out there who can do pretty much everything we do and do it better.

Thats an observation, i dont see it as a whine post.
Also this is like my 3rd rogue account, achieved gladiator twice in TBC. I dont need to prove !@#$ to you.

You're trying too hard.

Youre obviously too stupid to realize and understand my post. Go back to school.

Way too hard.

Nice try troll, get owned and then call people a try hard.
10/03/2012 02:22 PMPosted by Chucknoodles

Alcoholics don't believe they have a problem. So, what's your point?

You've really gotta get better material.
10/03/2012 02:27 PMPosted by Sheevah

Alcoholics don't believe they have a problem. So, what's your point?

You've really gotta get better material.

Welcome to my ignore list =)

You obviously dont understand the point of this post. I dont blame you though because in life there are always people like you. And by you i mean uneducated people.
10/03/2012 02:31 PMPosted by Chucknoodles
Welcome to my ignore list =)

Ah yes, the "victory" of announcing to the world that you can't handle someone disagreeing with you, exposing the truth that you simply wanted to have your hand held, butt patted, and be told that "Yes, we all agree with you! You're the best! Keep that great feedback coming!".

Job well done.

/clap
Ménage à trois ?