DPS Warrior & DPS Druid Full Cata Clear LFG.

Guild Recruitment
I am a warrior that is comfortable playing either dps spec, who is apping along with druid that is also comfortable in either dps spec.

We both have experience with all cataclysm heroic content, while current. Finishing off the expansion with a us 39th 25 man heroic deathwing kill.

We are applying as a duo only, but we are both skilled players with years of experience and boss kills. We are hoping to find a guild in need of both of our classes, that won't be putting us on the bench.

Unfortunately I have no parses available, as I have not been active in wow since early dragon soul, which I understand is a huge problem. I would like to start raiding this week, so if you are interested in having us trial, or if there is another place I can get a decent parse from, let me know.

You can find my armory by clicking on my portrait.
The druids armory is: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/tichondrius/Syratha/simple

All of my gear that is ungemmed and unenchanted would of course be fixed immediately upon knowing if I will be raiding this patch or not.
<Requiem>, an Alliance guild on the Bronzebeard server is looking for a few talented
players to round out our 10 man raiding roster. <Requiem> is a progression based guild
that maintains a fun, active environment for players while still performing at the top
of the server for progression. The guild is based on an over four year group of close
friends who have raided content from BC through Cata together. We like to have fun
but we also believe in knocking over bosses. Our raid times are Mon-Thurs 6:00-9:30 PST.

Current Openings:
Healers and Melee DPS
Exceptional players of all classes will be considered

We are always looking for exceptional players of any class so feel free to apply regardless of the listed openings. We run a small raid roster and do not recruit for the bench - you will be expected to show up and perform every night.

Expectations:
You should be an experienced raider with similar progression to our own. WoL/WMO parses should be included that let us know how you perform. The gear and ability to dual-spec is a big plus. Having significant raid experience in Cata is a plus. We run loot off a modified zero-sum dkp system.

If you are interested put in an application at requiem.dkpsystem.com. You can talk to Suziq, Galandre, or Aegistia either in-game or through our website with any questions. Feel free to contact any member online and you'll be directed to one of us.

-Galandre
Recruitment Officer
[A] Requiem - Bronzebeard
We are in need of a dps warrior and feral druid to progress through MoP with us. My battle tag is Fifel#1656 if you have any questions.

Guild: Resurgence (25 Man)

Server: Stonemaul (US-PvP-PST)

Progression:
T13 8/8H
T12 7/7H
T11 12/13H

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 7:00PM to 10:30PM PST

Loot: Tiered DKP system

If you are interested, check out our Recruitment page at http://resurgence-stonemaul.wowstead.com/.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact Simony, Pewpew, Vaelith or Caides in game.

We hope to be raiding with you in the near future.
I've had the pleasure of raiding with Envisionist through Cataclysm.

This guy is the real deal, great competitor, high dps, dedicated.

Any guild would be lucky to have him through hardcore progression.
Bump. Both 25 and 10 man are ok with us.
Bump.
<Casualist Jerks> is a progressive guild with a casual raiding schedule on Stormrage-alliance. During the last few months of Cataclysm, we are solidifying our ranks for MoP. This includes, but is not limited to:

- Solidifying our raiding structures, including 10s, 25s and weekend groups. This includes finalizing raiding rosters
- Designating Crafting Masters, dedicated to leveling professions quickly and being fed materials by our entire guild. This means supplying progression raiders with sets of gear to enable heroics and raiding inside of one week.
- Dedicated Monk rerolls, with incentives.
- Finalizing achievement and mount runs before they are removed from the game.

We understand it takes an army for a guild to succeed. This includes the raiders who carry the guild banner most prominently, but also the legions of social and crafting members who provide materials, gear and gold so our raiders can focus on raiding. We all play a part in our collective successes.

We will be using the last month of Cataclysm during the pre-MoP patch specifically to nail down new rotations and experiment with new setups. This is the perfect time to join the team!

For members who want to run with our progression raid team, we have no ilvl requirements or gear minimums. What we do require, however, is an open mind, an active ear and skill when it comes to your class. We can help gear you up now, but gear now does not really matter. We are looking at the future, and raiding now helps us to evaluate your skills for the future.

Weekend 10 progression (Fridays and Saturdays, 8:30-11 EST)
We are currently recruiting the following:
Elemental Shaman
DPS Warrior
Balance Druid w/ Resto Offset
Holy Paladin

The weekend raid team is for people who want to raid progressively, but whose work schedules are not capable of joining a weekday group, or whose computers are not capable of running with 25s. It will focus on progression equally to that of the 25-man weekday team.

If you or someone you know is interested in us, please feel free to check us out at www.casualistjerks.com, or contact me in-game: Battletag Assasinx2007#1547

For any questions, you can contact us in one of the following places:

If you wish to contact me about the weekend raid team add my battletag "Assasinx2007#1547"

Guild spam aside, i hope you guys would join us on Stormrage. I won't be on any further tonight. But I'll be on tomorrow around 4:30 EST after work if you'd like to talk.
Hey There,
I have messaging you here on behalf of my guild 'Fun House' from The Forgotten Coast server (Horde Side). We are a 10man guild looking to become Top 100 US (Which we will probably get). You seem like a legit player looking to play with the best. I would like to speak with you a little bit more about possibly joining us. If you are up for the challenge and find any of this interesting then please feel free to contact me in game on my RL ID.

Real ID: maztaz999@yahoo.com

Thank You and Best Regards,

Kade
I appreciate the offers, and will consider a couple of them. I am a long time hardcore raider, looking for at least a somewhat established hardcore raiding guild, that is already progressing on current content bosses.
hit me up via realID, interested in both

Iron and Blood is now openly recruiting DPS- If you feel that you have a positive attitude that contributes to the flow of raiding, in depth knowledge of both your class and boss mechanics, and are able to provide the dps to back up your claims of being a decent raider, then we want you to join us!
Currently our main needs are:
DPS (mainly, but NOT limited to Hunter, Boomkin,Ele/enhance sham, mage, ret paladin, monk, shadow priest, DK, warrior) recruiting all exceptional dps, so please feel free to apply even if your class is not on here!
TANK-anything but prot pally
CURRENT PROGRESS:
4/16 NORMAL
Past Progress
8/8H Dragon Soul
7/7 Heroic Firelands
7/13 Heroic BWD/BOT/Tot4W (25 man)13/13Heroic (10 man)
Iron and Blood is a Horde Faction guild created on November 26th, 2009 and since then we have continued to be a top 10 guild on the Blackhand server in terms of 25 man progression. Our Raid Times are Tue-Thur 7-11pm Server (central time) with short breaks around 9 pm Server. Our loot distribution is done fairly through EPGP and with rank based priority (GM+Officer roll together with Raiders). New recruits of the guild go through a 2 week evaluation period where many factors are considered into your promotion OR demotion.If interested in more information on the guild, feel free to visit our website Ironandblood.guildlaunch.com to view current guild videos of our kills from this tier or to apply! Those seeking to apply are asked to have not only an understanding of current content encounters, but also experience in the current tier of raiding.
If you are interested feel free to APP at Ironandblood.guildlaunch.com or come talk to us on our server an officer is almost always on. (dromynus,ticklemonsta, Tit(alt code 131)n and multiple other alts, just ask in guild)
ironandblood.guildlaunch.com
realID:
Mushmaow87@yahoo.com
For the current expansion, <The Lawl Firm> is currently recruiting various classes. Current openings can be viewed on our website. While we're actively recruiting the listed classes, we encourage any exceptional players to apply.

http://the-lawl-firm.wowstead.com/

<TLF> is a 3-day raiding guild on the US Central PvP realm Stormreaver which is part of the Rampage battlegroup.

Progression:

Mogu'shan Vaults - 1/6
Heart of Fear - 0/6
Terrace of Endless Spring - 0/4

Requirements:

We raid efficiently and effectively. We are not a 'casual' guild in terms of our approach to raiding. Members are expected to show up to raids prepared for all fights with ample consumables and a working knowledge of the encounter. If you find that you often die in a fire or you were one of those players who simply couldn't run conflagrate out of the raid... don't apply. Appropriate gear for the level of content we're on is required. Extensive raid experience is a plus.

Why <TLF>?

We are looking for skilled, reliable and team-oriented raiders. You can rely on us to surround you with competent, dedicated players who are working hard to make this guild successful. We ask that you bring the same level of commitment in return.

The following raid schedule is currently in effect (days may vary depending on content cleared):

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday: 8:00-10:00pm
Wednesday: 7:00-10:00pm
Thursday: 7:00-10:00pm

All times are US Central.

Since we only raid three days, three hours each, attendence is expected to be very high. Loot is handled by an officer council based off of various factors such as attendance, performance and attitude.

If <The Lawl Firm> seems like a guild that fits your style of play, post a well thought out application on our website (URL further up in this post). Thank you for your interest.
<Bless the Martyr> of Baelgun, previously of Shadowmoon, is a heroic horde raiding guild with a few open raid spots! With Mists of Pandaria on the horizon, we are looking for a few amazing raiders to complete our roster.

What we need from you:
- Be motivated to be the best. If you aren't, and do not care that much, you aren't going to do that well.
- Have 100% dedication to playing your character and class
- Be RELIABLE, we need you to attend almost every raid. In the events that you can't attend we need to know in advance.
- Have a microphone and not be afraid to use it. We do not type to communicate, as it wastes time.

You will receive criticism when you make mistakes, sometimes it will be harsh, but you must be able to take this and improve. If you are going to go and cry to your husband/wife/girlfriend/boyfriend/mom when someone tells you that you did something wrong, we are not the place for you.

What you can expect from us:
- A disciplined and hardcore raid environment, as a guild our focus will be on being #1 and anything else is falling short.
- A social environment, for most of our members that is one of the biggest draws of this game. So you will find people on at all times, many of us play different games as well. Our guild may be predicated around raiding but we want a family type atmosphere (although that of a dysfunctional one) and do want interaction and interests to go beyond raiding.

Bless the Martyr in the News
http://wow.joystiq.com/2011/06/30/wow-moviewatch-bless-the-martyr-blackwing-descent
http://officerchat.org/2011/09/30/interview-with-a-guild-bless-the-martyr/#more-725

Recruitment Needs

High Priority:

Druid, Boomkin
Paladin, Holy/Ret
Warlock
Monk, Mistweaver

Medium Priority:
Hunter
Mage
Warrior, DPS

Low Priority:
Priest, Shadow
Shaman

All applications are reviewed do not hesitate to apply just because your class is not listed as high priority

Standard progression raid schedule:
Sunday-Wednesday
8:30-12:00 EST

Real ID
GM & RL: B_widner@hotmail.com
Recruitment lead: anonpferd@gmail.com

Additionally, you can email blessthemartyrguild@gmail.com or txt 773-915-3643 for questions and concerns.

If you prefer to speak with someone on the server, you can contact the following people in-game:
Worldboss, Meows, Lidle, Babarackus

Apply at http://www.BTMGuild.com
Send me an email at greyboldgreymane@gmail.com. Willing to pay for transfer if accepted for both of you. Raid times Wed and Thur 8:30pm - 12:30am EST 10man
Threw in an app to a few guilds, but nothing is a guarantee, always welcome to look at more.
Hey envisionist, not sure whether you are willing to go horde or not but Id figured Id throw a response up as we have a high need for 2 more skilled dps, and currently only run 1 warrior and zero druid dps in our 25 man core. I would really like to chat with you over realid asap so we can get you in mumble to find out a little more about us. My real id is: icats1987@gmail.com

I will also leave our guilds generic spam at the bottom so you can get a better feel for us, and it will have a few more ways of contacting us if for some reason you cant get a hold of me.

Best of luck in your guild search!

Looking to add around 2 additional dps for next week's heroic content. Could be melee or ranged, but must be able to sustain high dps in MV encounters or supply logs that demonstrate that you are a high performing player.

Emergence (US-Undermine) is a Horde PvE progression guild created in May by previous top 100 U.S. raiders. Many of our founding members have come back to the game to reestablish ourselves as top tier U.S. raiders during the MoP expansion.

We are looking for exceptional dps (minimum ilvl 463) for our 25m progression team.

We are currently 4/6 normal after two nights raiding and will have normal modes cleared this week! We are looking for players that want to attain a top 100 US rank in the first tier of MoP and will be able to start heroic content next week.

Raid Times:
Mondays- 8:45pm-12am EST
Tuesday- 8:45pm-12am* EST
Wednesday- 8:45pm-12am* EST
Thursday- 8:45pm-12am* EST

*Progression encounters may extend past 12am and we ask raiders to be available till 1am if necessary.

About us:
- Extremely competitive and progression-minded with a non-elitist, social & fun atmosphere.
- Our raiders pay for nothing - all enchants, consumables, gems, flasks & repairs are available to core raiders.
- Raiders are evaluated on current tier performance, raid attendance, and contribution to the guild.
-Loot system = Loot Council (5 member rotating council, 4 out of 5 officers and 1 raider per week).

Applicants must...
- Be 18 or older and in control of their own schedule.
- Have a stable internet connection with very little lag or low FPS.
- Be EXCELLENT at your role and secondary specs in raids. Be willing to take criticism and advice.
- Core raiders must maintain 80% (no more than 2 absences) raid attendance per month.
-Trials are required to have 100% attendance for three weeks straight upon joining.

For more details regarding our guild or to apply check out our site at:
http://emergence-undermine.enjin.com/

or talk to any of our officers on US-Undermine: Mercone, Icat, Zazey, Gellea

Real IDs / Battle IDs:
GM: Mercone- Mercone#1846
Recruiting Coordinator: Zazey- Real ID: cohenblake14@yahoo.com
Officer: Icat: icats1987@gmail.com