Hand Glider-

Battlegrounds
Think blizzard will nerf it or not allow it in PVP in the near future? I personally hope they do not, I think it will bring a lot of tactical play into BGS now instead of the pile orgy on single targets that we are used to. If Hand gliders are still kept in PVP, blizzard might want to revamp the Battlegrounds since in it does give a big advantage to horde players in battlegrounds such as Twin Peaks while battlegrounds such as eye of the storm is perfectly fine.
The problem is with Twin Peaks. I just got out of a game where the horde simply used it for every flag carry and it was ridiculous. In twin peaks only the horde can use it because the Alliance base is at a higher elevation than the Horde base. I hope something is done regarding this. As for other BGs, I think it's a very cool perk of engineering. I only hope Twin Peaks is fixed.
have a dk death grip them down then.
10/07/2012 01:48 PMPosted by Infarct
The problem is with Twin Peaks. I just got out of a game where the horde simply used it for every flag carry and it was ridiculous. In twin peaks only the horde can use it because the Alliance base is at a higher elevation than the Horde base. I hope something is done regarding this. As for other BGs, I think it's a very cool perk of engineering. I only hope Twin Peaks is fixed.

Guess it's kinda like AV then lol.

All seriousness they will definitely nerf this though. The glider is as fast as rocket boots and rocket boots don't let you bypass all the action on the ground nor cover anywhere near as much distance.
10/07/2012 01:48 PMPosted by Infarct

Agree!! I know engineering always gets the shaft in bg's/arena but in Twin Peaks this is super sad. I knw horde, its an alliance player crying "unfair" but dang just in one where on third cap whin a shammy glided all way to where the bridge/river was and GG win. I myself happened to be on top of alliance building to see shammy jump off. No way I could get them and oh yeah of course the rest of our idiot alliance team was fighting in the middle and the FC glided over them.