Seeking Father Quest Bugged

Bug Report
Post Limit:
The quest in Townlong Steppes called Seeking Father is bugged for me. When I go to the correct place where the bubble is on the map, and therefore, Sentinel Ku-Yao should be, he isn't there.

The two guards guarding him are there, and I kill them, but Sentinel Ku-Tao is nowhere in sight (even though his chat bubble is there).
I'm having the same issue. Haven't seen any fixes.
I am as well
same here
i've been having the same problem. i put in a ticket a few days ago and still no response. i want the quest out of my log already -.-
Missix, can you let us know the reponse to your ticket when you get it?

We would all love to hear about it.

Meanwhile, I'll put in my own ticket.
Here is the ticket response I received:

"Greetings,

Welcome to the newest expansion of World of Warcraft! We appreciate the information you have provided regarding your recent in-game experience. Rest assured that these details will be investigated fully and anything working less than perfect will be fixed as soon as possible.

Please keep an eye on our forums for updates on known issues by visiting http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/.

For additional information and tips, please visit one of our fan sites listed in the forum thread http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6398669877.

Regards,

Blizzard Entertainment

http://battle.net/support"
I wrote a ticket for it too...
I droped the quest and was going to pick it back up but the NPC is no longed found anyware. I have spent 3 days looking and i sent in 2 emails to blizz and all i got back was some form letter saying they dont give game cheats. was not asking for one was aksing to help me fix my issue. but anyone on here can help me pick this quest up again so i can finish the quest line and move on in the zone thanks
I have same problem :(
Same here abandon quest but cannot find my quest giver again. Because of this i cant explore shado pan daily quests.
Had the same problem. The chat bubble is there but Father isn't I went kitty and thought i might be able to track him that way but he still wasn't there. I put a bug report in so I hope this can be fixed soon but didn't drop the quest because of other people reporting the quest to be lost after abandoning.
I am also having the same problem. I've been looking for this guy for over a month now. Although, you can still do Shado Pan dailies even if you don't do this quest. Shado Pan dailies open up once you get revered with Golden Lotus. You just need to speak to Ban Bearheart on the main floor of the Shrine of Seven Stars and he will send you on a quest which then will open into dailies in Townlong Stepps, in the Shado Pan Garrison. :)
The quest in Townlong Steppes called Seeking Father is bugged and i spend a lot of gold on repairs, it will be bugged forever, find other quests , there are so many !!! we dont need this stupid one anyway. (Quest not working ? delete it and go on another one ) be smart !! dont wait for Blizzard to repair it !! you gonna loose your time waiting !!!
I was able to see "Father" npc & interacted with for quest complete while on the daily quest from the nuizao temple to save other npc's in the feeding pits.

I'm inclined to think it's a phasing issue.
ie: the villager NPC's you need to save are not there when you're not on that daily - perhaps the programming for phasing has included the "Father" with those other daily quest only NPC's?- just a thought.

I had the Seeking Father quest for more than 1 week before I was able to finally complete it, I kept seeing the speech bubble for this npc but nothing to interact with at that location. The only variable was finally getting the daily quest.

Most annoying ... like wanting that candy but it's locked away under glass ... it's [twitch] right [twitch] there! [twitch] A thing like this could drive a lesser person go [twitch] crazy! So glad I'm still sane after this one [twitch]

Ma.
"be Excellent to each other"
Had the quest. Found pack and sword but got the bug issue on the next part of it. Couldn't find any more quests in the Steppes and ended up dropping this one. Came back today and the quest giver seems to have been moved. The first time I got the quest the boy was on the other side of the bridge. Now he's at the camp before you cross over the bridge. I picked the quest up again. But can't go anywhere because questhelper sucks? idk why. There doesn't seem to be any information on where it goes from here. Any other quests I can pick up in the Steppes? I don't have any and this one is (for obvious reasons) becoming really annoying!
Had the quest. Found pack and sword but got the bug issue on the next part of it. Couldn't find any more quests in the Steppes and ended up dropping this one. Came back today and the quest giver seems to have been moved. The first time I got the quest the boy was on the other side of the bridge. Now he's at the camp before you cross over the bridge. I picked the quest up again and now I get the bubble and everything right where he's supposed to be... Maybe it's been fixed? idk... will update this after I talk to him and see.

After I talk to him (idk if today was the daily for him or not) he put me on a kite and a fine father/son reunion (very touching... really) occurs. Once again all is well in (if not WoW, then Townlong Steppes - at least for the time being).