[H] Elemental Shaman looking for raid guild

Bleeding Hollow
Hi everyone, thanks for reading. I've been in and out of the raid scene since vanilla, taking breaks due to RL stuff, you know how it goes. Looking to get back into raiding again since I have a totally stable schedule and would like to join up with some people that are planing on raiding between Tuesday and Thursday in the evening. 10 or 25 it doesn't matter; I do prefer 10 though because that makes the group tight knit.

The reason I'm looking for a new guild is because 7/10 of my old raid buddies didn't come back for the expansion, so I'm looking for a new home.

In terms of experience, I've been playing since vanilla, main tanked for a while in BC, switched to my shaman, and I've raided up through Firelands and everyone took a break after we downed rag.

If you need any information contact me in game! Willing to put in apps/run with guildies beforehand. I know my gear isn't amazing right now but its hard to be motivated without people to play with. Thanks for your time!
<NC XVII>

Recruiting talented, competitive, & progression minded raiders for our core team! We like to have fun while raiding in a controlled and focused atmosphere. 8/8 Heroic DS, and looking to put a mushroom stamp on the forehead of MoP.

- Laziness is not an option in our team. Candidates are required to have researched your PROPER stat weights (knowing soft-caps, etc..), gemmed and reforged accordingly, and have at least 525 skill level in both major professions (preferably professions that provide good raid utility). If we can compare your stats to anyone of your class in the top 100 and you're 180° out, then it is assumed you have not taken the first steps to maximize your value to our raids, and will not be considered.

- We require the highest quality gear available for current content. Putting good quality time into getting yourself geared and ready for progression raiding is the minimum requirement for all prospective raiders.

- All gear should be gemmed/enchanted with the highest quality mats reasonable (EX: you don't necessarily need a BiS enchant at 2k gold if the gear your'e enchanting is not your BiS, but the next best enchant does need to be applied).

- We utilize World of Logs as a primary way to gauge the strength of our raiders, and strongly prefer a consistent minimum of 60% ranking with a working goal of 75% or better. We also have a reward program for those who rank at 100% or better.

- We utilize web optimizer programs (such as AskMrRobot.com, Simulationcraft.org, or WowReforge.com) for our reforging / gemming / enchanting to minimize any human errors. And yes, even you make errors.

- Loot rules are free rolls MS>OS, and we strongly discourage claiming another players BiS regardless of rolls

Raid times are Tues/Wed/Sun 730-10, with a second group times tbd.

Upon receiving a guild invite you will be assigned a rank of "trial raider" or "trial member" (depending on what you are applying for), until deemed appropriate for a promotion to the rank of "raider", or "member". The rank of "raider" entitles you to:

- free guild repairs
- free rolls on all usable loot (MS>OS)
- eligibility for a 5k gold reward for a 100% parse or better
- guaranteed raid spot with our core progression group, provided performance continues to meet standards

Wisp a member in game -or- (preferably) app at www.ncxvii.enjin.com
(Applying will allow us to effectively communicate with you concerning raids and recruitment status via email)

Battle Tag - Juda#1210