Commending Blizzard

General Discussion
How old are you?

Serious question. How old?

Why does age concern the topic, looking for a fight? Let's throw down, you believe your intelligence can withstand a psychological beating?

I doubt you even know what psychological even really means. Again, you claim you have experience but your Profile says otherwise.
I was curious, because you are acting like a child.

A child throwing a fit. Calling names.

If you are an adult, I would expect you to be smart enough to realize that not a single person at Blizzard will take you seriously with the way you are choosing to convey your thoughts.

If you are a child, it is at least mildly excusable. Children take a while to mature. If you are an adult, you should be ashamed of yourself.

You basing my previous discussion off age, when yet you failed to realize that I never dropped one name to anyone. But since were here discussing age, you will be my point of interest for the next 5 minutes. If age is the point of discussion based on the intelligence of my words then I will go ahead and assume yours since your are so fixated on my age. Seeing that you are so interested in understanding the background behind the thread I would have to say you are a very nosey person. Someone who believes they get along well with others, has more virtual friends than what actually exists in reality and someone who probably is unemployed and either lives with parents or has a spouse who takes care of them with no sexual interaction at all. You love gossip and attention, I mean thats why you initiated in this thread right, looking for a drive, tell me if im right please, humor me.
10/06/2012 04:09 PMPosted by Azivalla
I doubt you even know what psychological even really means. Again, you claim you have experience but your Profile says otherwise.

Do you always feel like you know more about someone by reading their warcraft profile, lol if you do then I won't stop you. Is that how you meet your girlfriends? Will dance for gold huh?
I was curious, because you are acting like a child.

A child throwing a fit. Calling names.

If you are an adult, I would expect you to be smart enough to realize that not a single person at Blizzard will take you seriously with the way you are choosing to convey your thoughts.

If you are a child, it is at least mildly excusable. Children take a while to mature. If you are an adult, you should be ashamed of yourself.

You basing my previous discussion off age, when yet you failed to realize that I never dropped one name to anyone. But since were here discussing age, you will be my point of interest for the next 5 minutes. If age is the point of discussion based on the intelligence of my words then I will go ahead and assume yours since your are so fixated on my age. Seeing that you are so interested in understanding the background behind the thread I would have to say you are a very nosey person. Someone who believes they get along well with others, has more virtual friends than what actually exists in reality and someone who probably is unemployed and either lives with parents or has a spouse who takes care of them with no sexual interaction at all. You love gossip and attention, I mean thats why you initiated in this thread right, looking for a drive, tell me if im right please, humor me.

I like the way you avoided answering my question. I wonder.. why is that?
10/06/2012 04:13 PMPosted by Xiaoli
I like the way you avoided answering my question. I wonder.. why is that?

Its not avoiding my question in fact were are still on topic.
Your toons name looks like a twisted twelve year old thought of it, though.
In all reality, you can assume an adult is what you say they are but that is your perception, does that answer you question. I mean if your model of an adult is the opposite of what you are typifying me as, then why are you here? Do you feel you have accomplished anything from this?
My names just mean I tend to think outside the box. Sorry I can't be regular like you, if I was, I guess I would be an adult right? Or just different...
I am enjoying how you're attempting to change your tone now. Are you even aware of it?

Bottom line: if you wish to offer feedback, do it constructively. If you act like a child, you'll get treated like one, and the farthest your topic will go is people making fun of you.
10/06/2012 04:12 PMPosted by Löafclot

Do you always feel like you know more about someone by reading their warcraft profile, lol if you do then I won't stop you. Is that how you meet your girlfriends? Will dance for gold huh?

Well, yes, if you claim you have experience and I look at your Profile to find very little raiding, very little PvP, I can clearly see you don't have a lot of experience. So, really, you don't have more experience than everyone on the forums.
10/06/2012 03:37 PMPosted by Löafclot
Not a troll, just someone who has been playing since you were in pajamas.

I was in pajamas just last night. They kind of frown on sleeping on the back porch in the nude in my community (though I'm pretty sure nobody would complain if my wife did it, they seem to have issues with me doing it. I thought the 8' plank fence would be enough, but I digress), but what's the point of living in the land of the golden sun if you can't enjoy the weather? Anyway, if you've only been playing since last night you don't have a lot of credibility for declaring the game has been ruined.
Bottom line: if you wish to offer feedback, do it constructively. If you act like a child, you'll get treated like one, and the farthest your topic will go is people making fun of you.

Well toqh, I do act like a child sometimes, and thats the difference between me and the public, they can make fun and I will laugh along. which goes back to my question that you failed to ask, have you accomplished anything coming here?
I was just sayin'.
Yeah. You expressed that you dislike the expansion; you stated that things were messed up in your view. I stated that I like it, and that they aren't messed up.

I did it all without swearing or making sexual references, too.
10/06/2012 04:20 PMPosted by Malchar
I was just sayin'.

In the famous words of Mr. Eugene Lewis Fordsworthe, assumptions are the mother of all fnckups
Yeah. You expressed that you dislike the expansion; you stated that things were messed up in your view. I stated that I like it, and that they aren't messed up.

But apparently that wasn't enough for you, instead you wanted to pry for information. I mean in all reality what does age have to do with discussion, nothing which is also none of your business. Einstein was a very smart man but he didn't talk till he was five, but does anyone care what age he spoke no, he was smart thats all that matters.
10/06/2012 04:22 PMPosted by Löafclot
I was just sayin'.

In the famous words of Mr. Eugene Lewis Fordsworthe, assumptions are the mother of all fnckups
If it looks like a dog and it barks like a dog, it may be a dog.

Moniker is the first thing we see. I can't help it that it seems juvenile.
10/06/2012 03:42 PMPosted by Löafclot
Talent system is messed up

Sorry you liked the simple system we had before. Maybe Hello Kitty Island Adventure is more your game?

But apparently that wasn't enough for you, instead you wanted to pry for information. I mean in all reality what does age have to do with discussion, nothing which is also none of your business. Einstein was a very smart man but he didn't talk till he was five, but does anyone care what age he spoke no, he was smart thats all that matters.

You might want to go back and reread things. Then you'd (possibly) comprehend why I asked your age. Then again, probably not.

Oh wait.. I'll just make it easy for you:
Who else agree's MoP sucks big dChr(105)ck?