Hunter
bump
EJ pretty much mimics noxxic.

AGI > 7.5% hit>7.5% Exp > Mast> Crit > Haste
10/06/2012 09:35 PMPosted by Jatarri

Almost right.

agility > 7.5% (2550) hit = 7.5% (2550) expertise > mastery = critical > haste

Mastery and critical are essentially neck-and-neck in terms of value, and I've heard at least one person state that they've had the best DPS output by keeping them as close to each other (in terms of ratings) as possible, which does make sense given their interactions with each other. Also, a very minor thing, I believe hit and expertise are point-for-point identical in terms of the value they bring (I believe I've seen both dodges and misses refund focus -- if I'm mistaken and only dodges refund, then, yes, hit is indeed slightly more valuable than expertise).

Don't go for haste at all, though. I ran a number of sims using the Female Dwarf beta, and all of them came up with haste being worse than mastery/critical (due to the nature of haste, it did vary slightly in just how much worse it was -- but it was always worse by a noteworthy, though not devastating, margin).
Maybe you guys could give a better understanding on how to achieve those stats. Do you use reforgelite or anything?
10/06/2012 10:24 PMPosted by Itarater

Almost right.

agility > 7.5% (2550) hit = 7.5% (2550) expertise > mastery = critical > haste

Mastery and critical are essentially neck-and-neck in terms of value, and I've heard at least one person state that they've had the best DPS output by keeping them as close to each other (in terms of ratings) as possible, which does make sense given their interactions with each other. Also, a very minor thing, I believe hit and expertise are point-for-point identical in terms of the value they bring (I believe I've seen both dodges and misses refund focus -- if I'm mistaken and only dodges refund, then, yes, hit is indeed slightly more valuable than expertise).

Don't go for haste at all, though. I ran a number of sims using the Female Dwarf beta, and all of them came up with haste being worse than mastery/critical (due to the nature of haste, it did vary slightly in just how much worse it was -- but it was always worse by a noteworthy, though not devastating, margin).

I wonder if the 2 have some sort of diminishing return or something. Like Pally's use to have with Dodge/Parry. They had to keep them close for the DR effect.
Run tests yourself if you have the time and the financial means, and see what works best for you and your play style.
I have done some myself, and I agree with what was being posted above as far as ranking but, with the exception, that unlike a lot of the other profiles out there, I personally found through my tests that I don't like to completely ignore one stat and fully load up on another that is stated to be greater and stronger.
I feel all are still needed, and part of the fun is getting the balance that works best for me.
ie: load way up heavy on Crit and ignore Haste.

Kind of like, which is more important for a car to go, tires or doors, well tires are certainly > than car doors for it to run, but you still want car doors!

Anyway, I also found when my haste is low, the game play is slower since you have a much smaller clip, and shoot less shots, and slower, and have to wait longer for focus to be regained, which is like a much longer reload time.
I found that I personally don't like my Haste dipping below 16%, but most pundits here might disagree with that, but my tests have proven to keep me happiest in that range, for what I like to do.

Anyway, this is what I have right now and I'm liking it:

Mastery: 25.27%
Crit: 41.43%
Haste: 16.52% and it's nice. Play action heavy keeps me John Blazin
Hit: 7.5% even
Expertise: 7.85% where it fell after reforge, keepin it above 7.5 without wasting too much

Good luck
l
10/07/2012 08:51 AMPosted by Jatarri
I wonder if the 2 have some sort of diminishing return or something. Like Pally's use to have with Dodge/Parry. They had to keep them close for the DR effect.

It's because each stat increases the potency of the other. As you get more crit, mastery's value increases. As you get more mastery, crit's value increases.
> Brags
> 2/6

Hope that's your alt.
Wow this thread has turned out well, lol