Stuck at connecting...again

Customer Support
Prev 1 2 3 4 26 Next
I'm stuck at connecting too.
10/07/2012 10:30 AMPosted by Refugee
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6794831163

That was for yesterday >_>

We will be performing rolling restarts on Sunday, October 7th, beginning at 10:00 AM PDT. Downtime for each realm is expected to be minimal, and the entire process should take approximately 1 hour to complete.

Thank you for your patience.

Didn't actually read it did ya ?
It literally says "Saturday, October 6th".
Rolling realm restarts shouldn't mean the login servers go down as well.

It isn't that big of an issue but everyone condescendingly saying "rolling restart" is pretty stupid.
restarts

Yeah but...

Way to not wait until it's actually 10AM PDT to start them, and... this is the longest fifteen minutes ever.
I am also stuck @ connecting
Thx for the info on the restart btw, Deathwing server is back up. oh and yea they should put up Sunday and keep it up to date to make me not think i wont be playing for hours =(. lol
Gl HF everyone

Again pay attention the post. It was posted Saturday, October 6 at 4:39 P.M. and it says that rolling restarts will occur at 10:00 A.M. If you can't figure out that that means 10:00 a.m. on sunday then you should probably go play some games at nickjr.com instead of QQing on the forums.

It's a brand new xpac, theres gonna be a lot of BS like this go on for a while, thats just how it is. Get over it.
HERE we go again
Stuck at connecting as well
10/07/2012 10:32 AMPosted by Aarcuss
Seriously, we pay our monthly fee every month to play this game. They are making MILLIONS of dollars every month. Why cant they pay these to do these rolling restarts at 4am?...NOT when we are all trying to play this game in the afternoon (est). BAD customer service by blizzard ONCE AGAIN!

Are you doing anything pressing right now ? No one is raiding at 10am on the west coast, yet you are proposing they totally bone their entire oceanic raiding population just so it doesn't inconvience you?

And contray to popular opinion, your monthly subscription fee guarantees you nothing. It doesn't guarantee a certain percentage of uptime. If you, or other people are really pissing and moaning about restarts, give me your mailing addresses and I'll mail you the few pennies you are getting shorted myself.
Come on Blizz people got crap to kill and numbers to level tick tock just a minimal righttttttt!
Rolling restarts NEVER = "connecting" ROLLING restarts means groups of servers at a time, not the entire system. Typically with rolling restarts you can at least authenticate and see a server list. THAT is not happening. Morons. There is obviously an issue with the login servers (which ARE NOT included with "rolling restarts" because they are completely different from realm servers.
Yeppers Wont connect , whats up blizzard ????,
10/07/2012 10:35 AMPosted by Overpally
It literally says "Saturday, October 6th".

The date listed is when it was posted. I doubt at 4:39pm they are going to warn you about updates they did at 10am.
You wanna know the best part?

My server is up, and I'm still stuck at connecting like the last 36 minutes.

Kthxbai.
10/07/2012 10:25 AMPosted by Fathermerrin
*cough* restarts *cough*

cough, says saturday (not sunday) on the log in screen cough.

*cough* Was posted Saturday evening (4:39 PDT) to advise players of rolling restarts Sunday @ 10:00am PDT - Might want to learn to read the entire post (not just scan it) before you get all high & mighty *cough*
I knew about restarts but doesnt explain not being able to connect at all, Usually i just get a check to see if any servers are up or i get a list of down servers.
Im stuck at connecting right now . Yes i saw rolling restarts thing and i knew servrs were going down as i was in game as they happened, doesn't explain why i cant get past connecting.
Thx for the info on the restart btw, Deathwing server is back up. oh and yea they should put up Sunday and keep it up to date to make me not think i wont be playing for hours =(. lol
Gl HF everyone

Again pay attention the post. It was posted Saturday, October 6 at 4:39 P.M. and it says that rolling restarts will occur at 10:00 A.M. If you can't figure out that that means 10:00 a.m. on sunday then you should probably go play some games at nickjr.com instead of QQing on the forums.

It's a brand new xpac, theres gonna be a lot of BS like this go on for a while, thats just how it is. Get over it.
Servers are up, we have some guildies on but we can't get past the login server. Sigh