Racist Sexist Vulgar Homophobic Pet Names

Customer Support
I have been noticing during my PVP pet battles that people are naming their pets very vulgar, disgusting, racist and homophobic names. Here is the problem, there is no way to report them.

We cannot see the name of the person we are fighting against and unless that particular person were to take his pet out in game instead of just leaving it in his fighting line-up, no one would ever see the pets names.

Is Blizzard doing anything to fix this issue so I do not have to go up against pets with names like [Removed]
All I can say is: Welcome to the internet
I named my albino snake Carson.
I can't even name my Venus Audrey II, yet these "bad" names happen?

I am not amused.
Removed?
Why that's a horrible name!
I know with my rp server, before there was the lovely "Report for name" button, we used to open a ticket to report. I haven't done many random pet battles, but if you can see the character's name you're battling then report them that way.
I have been noticing during my PVP pet battles that people are naming their pets very vulgar, disgusting, racist and homophobic names. Here is the problem, there is no way to report them.

We cannot see the name of the person we are fighting against and unless that particular person were to take his pet out in game instead of just leaving it in his fighting line-up, no one would ever see the pets names.

Is Blizzard doing anything to fix this issue so I do not have to go up against pets with names like [Removed]

Or you could let it go and not get offended at pixels on your monitor. I am neither for or against blocking certain names. Life it too short and I dont think of myself as important enough to force my opinion on others and neither should you or anyone else but...welcome to being human :)
When ppl r anonymous some show the "better" side of themselves eeee gads.....kinda like getting to go to the bathroom with them.....just report what u can so we can keep the game a little more pleasant....sorry we have to ruin all the exhibitionists fun lol....guess we r just real picky ppl but i really don't want to know about ppl's private parts and what they r doing with them constantly....maybe we can start passing out toilet paper and penicillin to em
Well we know why crack is in ur name lol---funny how upset u guys get when faced with the fact ur 2 lazy to know any words but the ones u learned at 16
10/07/2012 12:02 PMPosted by Malicirin
Click pet, right-click pet portrait, report name.
You cannot do that in a PVP Pet Battle.
10/07/2012 12:01 PMPosted by Kirimin
Welcome to the internet
What's wrong with being sexy?
Someone thought my little blue whelpling, Tardis, had a rude name.

They need to learn to watch some quality television, then they'd learn it doesn't mean what they think it means. ಠ_ಠ