Resto Druid LF guild

Guild Recruitment
Im looking for strictly 10 man
Race does not matter.
I can make almost any time any day.
I just started getting back into WoW but lets be honest gearing heroics is easy mode :D.
Please post here and contact via real id if

ALSO will level a monk on new server
If by race you mean faction then I wouldn't mind chatting with you in-game :).
Hello There,
Fun House is a 10man Hardcore/Casual Raiding guild that WILL be Top 100 US in MOP Raiiding. We also will be doing competitive Rated BG's as well as World PVP as we become more developed. We are looking for dedicated/Experienced raiders who know how to play their class without someone holding their hands. Because we are a guild who expect our core members to be nothing but "Ranked" material everyone will be considered replaceable if you do not meet expectations. Although we expect our raiders to be 100% up to par on their skill level we still like to maintain an enjoyable raid and casual gaming atmosphere. We will begin raiding next week and are in need of the following classes to fill our core.

-All DPS (Except Warrior)
-1 Monk, Druid or Shaman

Note: If your role/class is not listed here please feel free to still message me or apply! We do not recruit for the bench, if you are recruited for a trial position you will be raiding.

Our Raid Times are: T/W/TH 9:30pm - 1:30am PST

Although we are fairly new, me along with the GM and other raiders in our current core are experienced players who have all once been in ranked guilds.

If what you have read here seems like a good fit for you and you are up for the challenge then please feel free to respond here or add me on RL ID.

Real ID:

Thank You and Best Regards,

still looking lol?
Yo, added you. Look forward to chatting. We're in need of a Holy Paladin as soon as possible.
Storm's Fury located on Cenarius is looking to recruit for our 10m raiding team.

Please add my battle Tag: JoannDaniele#1772 or Email me at

3 Day Raid Schedule Wed-Fri 8p Start Time PST (11pm EST)
Open Rolls on Loot.
No Application Needed-- I can find everything i need from a short interview and an armory

Thank you for your time

Could use you this Wed for MV.

Send me an email at Raid times Wed and Thur 8:30pm - 12:30am EST 10man
Last one to get picked for kickball? Trouble with the opposite sex? Kinda weird? Has someone ever said "There's something 'not right' about you"?

We are <Slightly Off> a recent arrival on Thrall-US, Horde side. <Slightly Off> is a collection of individuals who have had success raiding as a group, and even more success in the friendships we have formed. This is not a guild filled with people who are going to tear you down for making a mistake, but rather a group who strives to work together and overcome content. All members theorycraft their classes and roles and prepare for raids in a serious way, but do so in a way that condones a pleasurable experience rather than a second job mentality.

We do not recruit for bench positions nor do we tolerate drama, B.S, or people who put themselves ahead of the guild.

We place an emphasis on loyalty, but as working adults with lives we value our time as well. Because of the importance we put on our personal lives, we count on one another to ensure our raid nights are not a waste of time and we all maintain a nearly 100% attendance rate due to our tightly maintained roster. The expectation is for potential members to be fully invested in excelling at their class and roles and will welcome any quality applicant.

Our raid times:
Wednesday 8:30-11:00 est
Thursday 8:30-11:00 est
Sunday 7:30-11:00 est

We are currently looking for a combination of the following classes:

1 MS Healer: Shaman or Druid (ranged dps OS)

1 DPS: Mage, Hunter, Boomkin, Elemental Shaman, SPriest (Heal OS if possible)

Please feel free to contact Oxsnot, Aevva or Berenette in game with any questions. My battle tag is Avva#1200 & Oxsnot is Ocs#1776.

If any of this appeals to you AND you are not easily offended, please visit our site to check us out at
We have a spot open for a resto druid on our raid team, if you are interested plese contat me at Marshall#1785 and we can talk details.

Raid times tuesday wednesday thursday and sunday 6:45-10:30pm CST
<The Night Shift> of Ysera-US [A] is a late-night, weekend raiding guild. We formed back at the end of Wrath with the goal of being a tight-knit 10m casual-hardcore raiding group. We're casual in the sense that we like to raid under 8 hours a week. Hardcore in the sense that we like to raid under 8 hours a week while trying to accomplish tier progression into Heroics and compete for realm rank. We finished Tier 13 as realm 2nd for Heroic 10m. We aim to do better in Mists of Pandaria and you may be able to help with that.

Our raid times are: Friday 11:30PM - 1:30AM/2:00AM, Saturday 10:30PM - 1:30AM/2:00AM. Times are EST.

Are you the type of person that likes to calculate from afar and deal your damage from the safety of a folding chair? Do you enjoy the stress of watching several bars at the same time, making sure that they don't empty?

Well, we are currently looking for a level 90 Healer of any class, ranged DPS with a Healing OS or a Healer with a DPS OS going into raid on October 2nd. If you would happen to be interested, please put in an application at: , or make a character on Ysera-US [A] and contact Darkeside or Mustadio.

Thanks for your interest and we hope to see you in game sometime. Take care.
Hi, Tizzick!

We are looking for a Healer for our Fri/Sat team (9pm - Midnight EST) and would like to talk to you about what you're looking for in a new "home".

<Novus Orsa>
Server: Lothar
Time Zone: EST
Raid Type: 10 Man
GM: Malorey (BattleTag: Malorey#1733)
Officers: Berelius (General Guild) & Kath (PvP)

Raid Teams:

Team "Wipes on Trash" - FULL
Raid Days: Wed/Thurs
Raid Times: 8pm – 11pm EST (invites at 7:45 SHARP!!)

Team "Stands in Fire" - NEW - RECRUITING 1 DPS & 1 HEALER
Raid Days: Fri/Sat
Raid Times: 9pm - 12am EST (invites at 8:45 SHARP!)
1 Healer - Druid or Monk

Check out our website for more in-depth information and to apply. Our full recruitment message can be found here:

Feel free to add me to BattleTag (Malorey#1733) if you think we might be a match or if you have any questions.
BraveHearts is currently looking for more people to join our raid group for our progression. We are seeking individuals capable of making our raids and being on time. Attendance is a big key to progression. Our main focus is defeating every boss and eventually starting raid content on heroic. Our guild is not just a raiding guild, we also have friends on that level and pvp. We like to run heriocs/lfr/pvp as a guild and also help others when we can. Also to note the server we are on is Area 52 and this server is very active always something to do.

Currently we have:
Death Knight - Main tank
Druid - Off tank
Restro Shamman - Raid leader
Fury Warrior - Melee

Holy Pally or Disc Preist
Holy Priest/Monk/Restro Druid
Balance Druid
Shadow Priest
Currently not recruiting melee.
Raid time: Tuesday Wednesday Monday - 9 - 11 server(9-11 EST time)
If interested add me on battlenet -
Please contact me at so we can set up a meeting via skype or vent.

Our raid times are Tue Wed Thu 8:30 - 11:30pm est. Will pay for transfer if accepted.

Doing MV tonight.