[H] 469 Warlock. LF Solid Raiding guild.

Guild Recruitment
Hey, i am looking for a raiding guild to join for progression raiding in MoP. i am dedicated and i am proud of my 95+% raid attendance.
I am able to raid any day starting at, or after 7PM PST (9pm CST)

i can play all 3 of my classes specs competitively, Affliction being my best geared at the moment.

i am a tailor / miner ( both maxed)

Email me at colynm@hotmail.com

Add me ingame with the Battle Tag Colyn#1733

P.S - I AM willing to server transfer anywhere a solid guild has a raid spot open for me.
US - Stormreaver - Horde
25 Man Raids
Tuesday/Wed/Thursday, 9:00 pm - 12:00 am (CST/Server)
Out of Line is a 25 man raiding horde on the Stormreaver (US-PVP-CST) server. The core officers come from well established guilds for nearly six years and are looking for dedicated and skilled players for our progression core.

Current progression: 3/16 25 man

We are a tight-knit group. We are always looking for like-minded, talented and dedicated players to pursue our goals.
If you meet our minimum gear/experience requirements we will give you a shot on a trial basis. If you perform well, interact and get to know our raiders, and help contribute to our guild's success we will consider offering you a full time raid spot. We aren't interested in players that just log on to get loot - we want long term, committed players.

The ideal candidate for a position at OOL is spatially aware, competitive by nature, experienced with the end-game content, patient, mature, able to follow directions, willing and able to learn, friendly and generous. The ability to attend 90%+ of scheduled raids is very important. Use of Ventrilo is mandatory, no exceptions. A working microphone is mandatory, no exceptions.
Thanks for your interest in Out of Line!
Wonka - anthonygalgano82@yahoo.com
Cyberthug - vincegalgano@gmail.com

Apply at www.Outofline.wowstead.com or feel free to whisper one of the names above for more info and such
Hey there <Paint it Blacker> (Blackrock - US - Horde Guild) Is looking for exceptional players to add to our roster. We are currently only accepting people with high skill levels so we can be able to raid without having people slacking off, and everyone pulling thier weight.

Raid Times:

Monday - 11pm - 1am
Wednesday 11pm - 1am
Friday 10pm - 2am
Saturday 10pm - 2am

If you feel like you have what it takes and you are interested in talking with me more add my Battletag (Undergruff#1804) So we can talk more. Have a good day.
Hello we are a late night raiding guild on Illidan on the horde side. We are starting a 25man group this week we are in deep need of dps and 2-3 heals. NEED LOCK and SPriest. We are currently 2/16 in 10 mans. GM real ID is wevigeneabad@yahoo.com pst add me or wsp on Illidan server or VIA real id. thank you
Hey Boneshocker

<Pure> is looking for a warlock. You would be expected to contribute to our guilds progression and we have a proven track record of success :). We maintain a top US 35 25 man ranking while raiding four days a week and have currently cleared all 25 man hard mode Cataclysm content while it was relevant, finishing with US 33. We also have an active rated bg group with several Grand Marshals. We raid Monday - Thursday, 7 - 11PM PST. If you're a pro and can be a real beast when it comes to DPS then don't hesitate to apply. Our guild is very stable and has been around for over 6 years under the same leadership.

For more information about us and recruitment, check out our forums at: http://pureraiders.com/forums
also check out our podcast::

If you have any questions, make a character on Antonidas and send myself or Magzs/Magzqt a tell in game. You can also contact me via real id empress_serenity@hotmail.com :)

Wolves of War is a 8/8H progression oriented guild focusing on high end gaming content. We are opening our doors to fill in a few spots in preparation for raiders Mists.

We are a mature raiding guild. With a limited amount of raid time during the week, we bring a serious play style to each one of our raid comps in order to push and down heroic content. We are not looking for anyone who is going to bring drama to this guild or plan to be carried. An app must complete a thorough application process. You must have Ventrilo and the required add-ons for raiding, as well as keep up with forum and strategy discussion. We do quite a bit of prep-work on our forums prior to encounters and discussing strategy between raid nights. We expect you to know your class inside and out.
We're looking for a special kind of player--someone who is mature and fun, but can also work their class like a pro with real focus and preparation.

Wolves will offer 2 raid teams focused on high end progression:

Team 25-Man 2 Night Thurs/Sun 10-1 Central.
Team Old Ballz: 10-Man 2 Night Tues/Sun/ 8-11 Central. (tentative)

Know your class inside and out. Be willing to learn a new role as raids dictate. Veteran raiders preferred, though extensive raiding experience on a different class/spec is still a plus. If you haven't read an EJ thread on your class, we are not for you.
Have a good attitude and carry yourself with some semblance of maturity. Sense of humor a plus. Maybe you also like long walks on the beach. We like piña coladas, and getting caught in the rain. That's OK, too.
Commit to a high attendance of 80% (1 miss every 2 weeks)with advance notice of absences except in emergencies. We try to maintain an active raid roster of 12-13 players (10-man) and 27-30 (25-Man) team; this means we almost always have a bench, and members are cycled on a rotation rather than occasionally sitting.
Have a team player focus. We have little patience for loot bickering, whining, drama, excuses, etc. Preparedness is also a major factor; being 10 minutes early with all required addons and repaired gear to each raid is expected.

What we offer
A mature, drama-free environment
Access to the guild bank for raid pots.
Free armor repairs during raids for full members
All major professions covered for access to gear, enchants, glyphs, etc.
Light raid schedule and collegial atmosphere for off-night activities
Vent server
Off-night guild PvP opportunities available

Our raids are a fun time and aren't too serious to handle, so don't be shy. We take raiding seriously, but not ourselves seriously. To apply, go to Wolvesofwar.com, click on forums, register, and follow the application instructions.

If you want to talk to us, or you have any trouble with the Web site, contact one of our officers in-game: are Banak, Contagion, Bestin, Moonraker, Teniblue, Lrdscarecrow, Pokeadot and Vallayne.
We are in need of another warlock to progress through MoP with us. My battle tag is Fifel#1656 if you have any questions.

Guild: Resurgence (25 Man)

Server: Stonemaul (US-PvP-PST)

T14 5/16
T13 8/8H
T12 7/7H
T11 12/13H

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 7:00PM to 10:30PM PST

Loot: Tiered DKP system

If you are interested, check out our Recruitment page at http://resurgence-stonemaul.wowstead.com/.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact Simony, Pewpew, Vaelith or Caides in game.

We hope to be raiding with you in the near future.
Guild name: Silent
Server: Turalyon - PVE
Faction: Horde
Size: 10 Man
Raid Days: Saturday and Sunday
Raid Times: 9am until 1pm EST

All exceptional players! Even if your class isn't shown here.
Recruiting the following:

1 Healer:
Monk - Mistweaver
Priest - Disc/Holy
Paladin - Holy

1 DPS:
Warlock - Low Priority only exceptional warlocks will be considered

Silent's Crimson Team is a 10-man group being restructured for MoP. Having been raiding in one way or another since the start of Wrath of the Lich King, this group provides a great raiding environment that is both challenging and fun. The group is heavily focused on progression using both primary and secondary toons for every member of the team allowing for diverse group comps to kill monsters quickly and efficiently. Group members are of high skill levels clearing HM content merely a couple months after release, this is something we will continue to strive for on the Crimson Team.

UPDATE: Opening weekend we are sitting at 2/6 and will be progressing further once we have a solid third healer on the roster.

About Silent:
Originally named Symphonia, we formed in 2008 on Turalyon's horde side. This summer, 2012, we renamed the guild to Silent after a change in leadership. We are a guild with a rich social atmosphere and broad diversity in member population and continues to grow and evolve with the many changes this game has and will undergo. We are an ever expanding and growing guild always looking for additional members. As of right now we currently have four groups pushing through current content.

Our Members:
Part of what has helped the guild over the years is what we ask not only from our raiders but our members in general. We look for players who possess:
Self Awareness
An understanding of teamwork
The ability to take criticism and better themselves

If you are interested, please fill out an application with World of Logs on our website shown below.

Contact Information:
-In Game: Targoris (Recruitment Officer), Schisme(Group Lead), or Redlock(GM)
-RealID: Targoris - Targonis#1259 & Schisme - meshuggah2258@aol.com
-Online: http://www.silent-guild.com

Here is a link with our 5 ranked players from our 2/6 weekend last weekend: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-e5s53mru673fg0kp/

Would have been better if we had a solid third healer on the roster. Looking forward to seeing an application.
Edge of Extinction is a 10m guild currently boosting roster to become 25man. We are 3/16 in our 10m and been making a name on our server. We are actively recruiting for 25mans because we personally prefer the workload that comes with being a 25man.
We are alliance on the realm Sargeras.

Our raid times are Tuesday->Wednesday->Thursday. 7pm-11pm Central time zone, which is our server time.

We only need a few more players to effectively switch up to 25mans and would love to have you be one of those players.

We are worth a chat. Feel free to send tell and jump in vent with us for further questions.

Catch me at Boduh#1125
Or my officer Lostwolf#1539
Hey, 4/6 10 man guild looking for competitive warlock to join our core team.

We are located on the Oceanic server at Khaz'goroth realm.

Raid times: Sat/Sun 1pm-5pm server time GMT+10.
Add me on RL ID for more info: Rosefever23@hotmail.com
or visit us at: www.wipesforsale.com to apply.

<Karma> lvl 25 4/6 MV is looking for a skilled affliction lock to complete our core 10man raid group. Raid times are 6-10 T/W/Th. Pst for info or apply online at http://www.karma-proudmoore.enjin.com

add me to realid : d.m.munoz67@gmail.com for a conversation about how I can get you into a spot asap
Feel free to add me in real id :Azgrael79@yahoo.co.id,we're looking for a competent warlock who can handle multiple specs for our 10m raid group,us top 100 guild,raid 3-4 days/week.For More info just go to our website or you can contact me or Ao in game(Ask any unhallowed member for me or Ao).

Guild Website : http://unh.guildzilla.com/

6/6 On MGV atm(1st week).
Here is a little bit about us. Please add me to RealId if you are interested in talking. Thanks :)

Team Elite of Galakrond is looking to recruit a skilled warlock for a core raid spot. We are a guild very dedicated to raiding and want players with the same mindset. Currently 4/6N Mogu'shan Vaults, with plans of being a top raiding guild in MoP.

Current needs:
Warlock (100% attendance or very close to it)

We take raiding seriously but also have a laid back environment where we don't try to put people down or insult them. We believe strongly in working together to succeed

Raid Schedule:
Tues, Wend, Thur, Friday @ 830pm PST (1130 EST)

Contact Strixx, Alarris, Phrosen, Lysergia, or Lilnazty in game if you are interested. Thanks

RealId Battletag: icetrance#1715

Apply at http://teamelite.guildlaunch.com/

We have 2 runs a late night and a early group on Eonar (A).
5/6 looking to recruit to buff up our 25 mans for progression.
Core Spots Are Needed!

Mon-Wends 12-3 est late group
Tues-Thurs 9-12 est early group

<Second Attempt> Eonar

edroH ehT is a guild on the horde side of Illidan. We are a new level 25 guild to the server. We are starting a 25man core as soon as we fill our last few spots. We are in need of dps and heals.

Holy Pally
Resto Shammy

Ele Shammy

Fury War
Ret Pally
Unholy/Frost DK

We raid from 330am server time on illidan until 630am server time Wednesday Thursday and Friday. We are looking to push through normals and into heroics within a few weeks.
ADD my real Id wevigeneabad@yahoo.com
Hey bud I dont have a crazy long copypasta bull!@#$ recruiting dialogue but we have a really solid raid group looking to finish the dps comp with a lock. You would be barely competing for a tier token because i have properly dispersed my class ratio. You would be core from the start as long as you perform. We are currently server 4th due to our previous GM kicking us out of the guild so he wouldnt get passed by his second group. Then we had to regroup, recruit, and find more people. The lulz were when after the first week we went the same progression as them until they decided to raid all weekend long for one boss. Anyway enough about that. We kick %^- and love killing internet dragons. Very patient and positive raid enviroment. We got called professional by a pug this week. It was funny. Anyway. Hit me up man. We raid tues-thurs 10pm-1am EST. Dizzle#2957
Hey Boneshocker,

Our guild <Shady Shenanigans> is currently recruiting for exceptional players for MoP and we could use a skilled warlock for our late night 25man team!!

We are a well-established late night raiding guild on its permanent home on Gul'dan (US-CST, Chicago datacenter) with the goal to be Top 200 US and server first in every raiding tier in MoP - we are interested in like-minded raiders. I believe you could fit well depending on what raid times you prefer. Below are our raiding teams with days/times.

Team Gangnam Style - 25man:
Late-night raiding - 12am-2:30am CST (10pm-12:30am PST, 1am-3:30am EST)
Days - Tues/Wed/Thurs.

Team DisneyLandPimpz - 10man:
Evening raiding - 9pm-12pm CST (7pm-10pm PST, 10pm-1am EST)
Days - Mon/Tues/Wed/Thurs.

Team BurntCereal - 10man:
Late-night raiding - 1am-4am CST (11pm-2am PST, 2am-5am EST)
Weekends - Fri/Sat

We also have alt runs on weekends that are set up based on a first-come, first-served basis. We also welcome socials to join the guild and one of our goals is to have a community feel amidst a serious raiding atmosphere.

If you might be interested in any of the above raid times or in any more info, please contact me or one of the officers on real ID and check our the links to our website and main recruitment post below.

My Real ID: hgupta810@gmail.com
Real id for Guild Master (Pnutbutter): shadyshen@yahoo.com

Good luck on finding a guild right for you!
Punjabimc on Gul'dan

Links in regards to our Guild!
Full Recruitment Post: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1156714-lt-Shady-Shenanigans-gt-Gul-dan-(US)-recruiting-for-MoP-Raiding!
BraveHearts is currently looking for more people to join our raid group for our progression. We are seeking individuals capable of making our raids and being on time. Attendance is a big key to progression. Our main focus is defeating every boss and eventually starting raid content on herioc. Our guild is not just a raiding guild. Its a friendly enviorment and theres casuals on leveling their alts/proffessions/pvping and some stand in orgi and do nothing. We like to run heriocs/lfr/pvp as a guild and also help others when we can. Also to note the server we are on is Area 52 and this server is very active always something to do.

Currently we have:
Death Knight - Main tank
Druid - Off tank
Restro Shammy - Raid leader
Fury Warrior - Melee

Holy Pally or Disc Preist
Holy Priest/Monk/Restro Druid
Balance Druid
Shadow Priest
Currently not recruiting melee.
Raid time: Tuesday Wednesday Monday - 9 - 11 server(9-11 EST time)
If interested add me on battlenet - dragon_slayer_17901@yahoo.com