Monk PVP Broken (Bad) - Sign Thread

Monk
Prev 1 2 3 4 7 Next
u used ToD on a rogue wit cheat death, ur fault, i hit a monk that used karma and instantly killed him, it has its uses, but its meh, and 5yrds on FoF is actually very nice being able to hit someone 10yrds out
10/08/2012 11:09 PMPosted by Punda
oh my god the class is fine go to bed

You don't PvP. What makes you think the class is fine?
I gotta sign this, i got full Dreadful and i can't even beat a frost dk and mage with 412 gear lol >.< but i can own every other class

My idea on some stuff to fix, Make Fist of fury 2 chi instead of 3, Healing Spere 30 or 40 energy not 60, allow if u press flying serpant kick again it will cancel it, spinning serpant kick to remove any snares or roots.
I love the people saying the class is fine arguing with 2700 players when its obvious in ranked play its falls seriously behind which is why i am leveling my warrior for pvp only :D
My 2 cents. The only few classes I can't crush under my boot 1v1 right now are druid healers, priest healers ( moderate trouble with shadow spec priests), blood DKs are somewhat OP atm. Everything else I seem to do ok with. Having all your CDs at the ready go a long way 1v1.

Also depends on the other players gear. Those classes I named I can sometimes take down if they have somewhat bad gear. Anyway I'm enjoying pvp.

Suggestion. Make yourself as small as possible with some nog pots and maybe you can blend in the background as you try to gank in a massive brawl lol?
Monks do need a lot of work.

If nothing else;

1: Make jab do 300% the damage it currently does. Having it do 1/2 of a white hit is ridiculous.
2: FSK - Just turn it into a charge keeping its current damage/snare aspects
3: Tigerbrew - Do something with this because its just bad.
4: Paralyze - Make it a base 30 yard range, 1 min pve, 8 sec pvp
5: Fists - Allow movement and white attacks to continue.

#1 is a horrible idea. You do realize by making jab stronger another dps ability has to get weaker? Jab is just a mastery proc and chi generator.

#2 NO, then it's just another charge and you cannot use it as a utility for movement.

#3: It's our ramp up dial, imo the buff needs to last slightly longer, otherwise it's fine.

#4: I would like it to have a baseline range but bliz made it a talent. Your suggestion as a 1 min CD is horrible.

#5: Don't really need, just make the pvp bonus baseline.

Please play another class. I suggest warrior since they have #2; don't have to worry about #1 and 3; and #4 is AE on a 2min CD.

No arena teams....
No 3v3 experience
No Rated BG experience
Highest achieve is 1550 in 2v2

Yeah I am sure the class performs well against the people you are facing. However for 2500 rated experienced players like myself the spec is garbage.
Lv 80 priest talking, geez...
up
My 2 cents. The only few classes I can't crush under my boot 1v1 right now are druid healers, priest healers ( moderate trouble with shadow spec priests), blood DKs are somewhat OP atm. Everything else I seem to do ok with. Having all your CDs at the ready go a long way 1v1.

Also depends on the other players gear. Those classes I named I can sometimes take down if they have somewhat bad gear. Anyway I'm enjoying pvp.

Suggestion. Make yourself as small as possible with some nog pots and maybe you can blend in the background as you try to gank in a massive brawl lol?

I like cc'ing dk blood shield down and then disarming them into my heavy burst instead of using my cc to control them during burst. They really can't do anything to stop you without their weapon; they have no disarm protection, they cant build blood shield, and they can't death strike. They're probably the most shut down class in the game atm by weapon disarm (since warriors get wpn chain w/ pvp 2pc).
I like WW enough to stick it out until the fix, if there is one. With this more Raging qq i am very shocked they did not do anything during the last hotfix.

I am not expecting to be taken seriously in pvp until they do fix the class and the season started already so it is very discouraging that i get to miss the high rated RBG and Arena train. This means that i will not be able to increase the amount of conquests i get every week like others.
/signed.

/signed/signed/signed

I like getting steamrolled as much as the next person but some things get a little boring after a certain period of time. I would have dropped this class long ago if I didn't love the whole "Monk" aspect so damn much. I always wanted a Monk in wow, ever since Vanilla.

And now I have it. Feels like I'm attacking people with cotton balls and I'm made out of paper-mache.

/signedfortheloveofgod
how many times can i /sign, and does blizzard pay attention to these threads?
My only concern is i don't want them to over buff us, then nerf us back into the ground afterwards lol, i can def see that happening though. Hopefully it doesn't and its nice slow steady buffs to bring us up to par
10/11/2012 01:10 PMPosted by Throttlatar
how many times can i /sign, and does blizzard pay attention to these threads?

Haven't seen any blue posts on any classes in regards to any information or confirmation that these are being reviewed.

I did however see on the EU forums a blue post just letting them know they are seeing the feedback etc. They got a little common courtesy.
#1 is a horrible idea. You do realize by making jab stronger another dps ability has to get weaker? Jab is just a mastery proc and chi generator.

#2 NO, then it's just another charge and you cannot use it as a utility for movement.

#3: It's our ramp up dial, imo the buff needs to last slightly longer, otherwise it's fine.

#4: I would like it to have a baseline range but bliz made it a talent. Your suggestion as a 1 min CD is horrible.

#5: Don't really need, just make the pvp bonus baseline.

Please play another class. I suggest warrior since they have #2; don't have to worry about #1 and 3; and #4 is AE on a 2min CD.

1: You're aware that a damage buff for jab would be negligable in anything but pvp right? Or is this difficult to comprehend?

2: I honestly don't care how they fix this, but fix it. Pushing the button to land has huge delay even with extremely good interweb connections. A charge would fix this (or make it a charge glyph).

3: You're an idiot if you don't think this is borked...and I think you're an idiot.

4: No where did I say 1minute CD, clearly I said 1 minute duration. You can clearly see the next part of that comment says "8 second pvp". Hmmm...yeah, comprehension isn't your best skill. Maybe you should reroll a warrior, I hear they aren't great at comprehending either.

5: Le sigh...yes we do.
No arena teams....
No 3v3 experience
No Rated BG experience
Highest achieve is 1550 in 2v2

Yeah I am sure the class performs well against the people you are facing. However for 2500 rated experienced players like myself the spec is garbage.

/Yawn, I've face high rated players in BGs...most them are eh, having healbots doesn't equal skill bro. Please, don't mention arenas as a skill factor, it's just a retarded group duel in a sandbox.
signed
ww is fine in random bgs, pretty bad in rbgs where you basically just sit in snare and root and can't move. Can't dps because ramp up time is too long.
signed.

just hit level 90 and realized how crappy WW spec is. gonna go level my rogue now...