[6/6] 476 Affliction Warlock LF guild

Guild Recruitment
Looking for 25 man group preferably,Horde or Alliance. Been playing for quite a few years now, started around Mid wrath(yes i am a wrath baby) but since then have excelled into heroic raiding ever since. I am an avid raider that spends alot of time alt + tabbed doing extensive research on my class to better myself in anyway possible. I am 6/6 normal Mogu'shan Vaults cleared in the first week. My availability is pretty flexible, but I do prefer to raid at least 9-12+ hours at least per week.

Please get in touch with me I am available for transfer/faction as soon as I find a good fit.

Battletag: Cursed#1716
We're not quite as far as you but.

4/6 Normal MV 25 Man
8/8 Heroic Dragon Soul 25 Man

Sun-Wed 7 p.m. to 11 p.m. EST

<We Know Girls> has been around since Molten Core and constantly competed for server firsts. We have a core spot open for a Warlock.

We're looking for exceptional DPS for MoP Progression.

Are you two of these people?

Check us out: wkg.arygos.us

cgabel26@gmail.com is my realID if you would like to chat.
Thought you were staying on Mannoroth?
Demise of Burning Blade Alliance is looking for skilled and experienced players to add to our ever-improving roster.

Past Progression:
Dragon Soul: Ranked 32nd among US 25 man guilds with a pre-nerf US 19th Spine kill.
Firelands: We finished at 7/7 HM in Firelands, with a US #35 HM Ragnaros kill.
13/13 in 25 man Heroic Cataclysm dungeons, ranked #39 US and #1 on Burning Blade.
12/12 in ICC25, and 12/12 in ICC25 Hard Modes with the US 50th kill of HM LK.

We raid Monday-Thursday 7pm-11pm EST.

If you have any questions prior to applying, feel free to contact us in game or through or forums! We'll be more than happy to chat!

WoWProgress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/burning-blade/Demise
Website/Apply: Demise-Guild.Org

Hope to hear from you soon!

If you have any questions that are not answered here or on our WoWprogress page and need immediate attention, feel free to either add my battletag (Vishiz#1144) or (LudaKrishna#1644). Please say who you are in the description when you send the invite, otherwise I will decline it.
<Semantics> is currently looking for a skilled warlock to add to our roster. We're a 25 man progression guild located on Area52 with a current ranking of US51 25m. We do not recruit for the bench, this is for a core spot. Our goal is to progress through the content as quick as possible and we're looking for players with the same goals. I feel like you could be a great addition to our core raid and would like to speak with you. You can head to our website http://www.semanticsguild.com and fill out an app, or add me, Prowleress, to realID with alishah3232@gmail.com. You can also contact our GM Sauce with sauce@semanticsguild.com. We look forward to hearing from you!

Raid times
Tuesday-Thursday 7:30-11:30 EST

Progression
6/16 Normal 25m

13/13 Heroic 25m
7/7 Heroic 25m
8/8 Heroic 25m

Recruitment Needs (as of 10/07/2012)

*High*
Mage
Boomkin
Holy Pally
DK DPS

*Medium*
Furry Warrior
Rogue
Hunter

*Low*
Warlock
Ele
Shadow Priest

As always, please feel free to apply if you feel you could offer improvement to our current raiding roster. Exceptional applicants of any class and spec are always welcome.

About Us
<Semantics> is a 25-man Heroic raiding guild. We were formed several months prior to the launch of Cataclysm as a group of like-minded individuals who thoroughly enjoy all aspects of the game. The founding members of <Semantics> were those who would PuG unique Wrath achievements such as the Immortal, Herald of the Titans, A Tribute to Dedicated Insanity, Conqueror/Champion of Ulduar, Earth, Wind and Fire, just to name a few. We wanted to create a raid environment with people who shared the same goals, those who would log on more than just raid time, and most of all to create a solid core community.

Expectations from Applicants
We are a progression guild, first and foremost. You are expected to be knowledgeable of your class, have high attendance (90-100%), have great situational awareness, and of course show up to raids prepared. We are a competitive group of people, and the same is expected of our applicants. Always be looking to improve, to be the best at your role. Players are expected to use the best professions [gathering professions are for alts], select the best race, and overall min/max their character. We offer a fun but serious raiding environment, striving for the highest progression possible.

Loot Policy
We use a loot council system for the distribution of loot. This council is comprised of three officers who decide who will receive the specific piece of loot. The system is open, where every member can see who is up for consideration. During progression, it is not uncommon for us to outfit certain players with loot that will give us the best chance for success.

Point of Contact
RealID: sauce@semanticsguild.com
Officers: Sauce, Thewhitefox, Dabeef, Dorment

Website
To get more info or apply, go to http://www.semanticsguild.com
Look at your guild. Now back to mine. Now back at your guild. Now back to mine. Sadly, your guild isn't mine. But if you decide you want to experience end-game content with an end-game guild, this could be your guild. Look down. Back up. Where are you? You're in a raid with a guild that could be your guild. What's in you gear slots? Back at me. We have it, it's that gear for that slot that you needed. Look again. The gear is now titles and achievements. Anything is possible when your guild is Sacred Vow and not the other guys. I'm on a panda.

In all seriousness though, Sacred Vow is currently recruiting for 25 mans to push US rankings and Server firsts.
A little further information.
Name: Sacred Vow
Server: US-Eredar PvP, Alliance,Chicago datacenter,EST server
Format: 25 m
Raid Times: 9pm-12am EST sun/mon/tue
Contact information: Real Id: Bethsbooks@charter.net
Battletag: Zadoc#1856
Current progression:6/6 (cleared in 10 man still working out a couple kinks in our 25 man roster)
Class Needs:
Shamans: low
Paladins: low
Druids: Medium,Guardian specced tank.
Warrior: low
Hunters:medium
Priests:High healing priest and exceptional spriest
Rogues:low
Mages: High
Warlocks:High
Monks:High
Death Knight:Medium
Any exceptional players of any class feel free to contact us,we are constantly looking for better players to push progression with.

A little bit about us:
Sacred Vow started out as a group of friends with a goal to make the perfect balance between hardcore raiding and a friendly guild. We have grown much since those beginning days,securing alliance first on our server in DS and becoming a contender for server firsts in MoP in a relatively short amount of time. Our core team is consisted of parsing players and some of the best players our server has to offer.

As such,we are looking for players that share our same mentality. Players that will research the fights,study their classes and the delicate art of min/maxing your toon to it's fullest potential. Players that will show up to a raid fully prepared to the best of their ability. While at the same time having a strong relationship within our guild community.

What we expect from you:
Know your class: I think this one speaks for itself. One thing that is unique about our guild is that we do actively seek to help our players improve, but we cannot squeeze a rock to make water. You need to have a level of skill that is commensurate with the content we are currently working on.

Gear: We have always firmly believed that the player is more important than the gear they are wearing. If you can show us that you have skill, and dedication, we can gear you. While we would like you to have gear appropriate to the content we are working on, not having that gear will not be an insurmountable hurdle to your application.

Ability to meet our raid schedule: Attendance is and will always be top priority for our expectations.Since we are recruiting for main positions and are going to keep a tight roster we need to depend on you to make our raids with 99% attendance.

Attitude:
We are not going to tolerate loot Hogs,arrogance,cockiness,and people who are inconsistent.

If you fit the above description,and you are looking to join a guild with a mindset to progress,push server firsts and US rankings with.Give me a shout at my real ID or Battletag and we can discuss any further questions/concerns you may have :)
Hope to see pening requests in the AM :3 logging off for now
Hey Curses

<Pure> is looking for a warlock. You would be expected to contribute to our guilds progression and we have a proven track record of success :). We maintain a top US 35 25 man ranking while raiding four days a week and have currently cleared MV(starting heroics this week) and all 25 man hard mode Cataclysm content while it was relevant, finishing with US 33. We also have an active rated bg group with several Grand Marshals. We raid Monday - Thursday, 7 - 11PM PST. If you're a pro and can be a real beast when it comes to DPS then don't hesitate to apply. Our guild is very stable and has been around for over 6 years under the same leadership.

For more information about us and recruitment, check out our forums at: http://pureraiders.com/forums
also check out our podcast::
http://www.pureraiders.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=148

If you have any questions, make a character on Antonidas and send myself or Magzs/Magzqt a tell in game. You can also contact me via real id empress_serenity@hotmail.com :)
Simple Math of Andorhal needs a warlock for a full-time 25-man raiding position. We raid Sunday-Thursday 7:00pm-12:00am EST. Here are some of our notable accomplishments:

* Mogu'shan Vaults - 1/6 heroic modes, 6/6 normal modes.

* Dragon Soul - 8/8 heroic modes + Drakes.
* Firelands - 7/7 heroic modes + Drakes.
* Tier 11 - 13/13 heroic modes + Drakes.

* Pre-nerf Illidan Stormrage & Kil'Jaeden.
* Ulduar 10 & 25: All heroic modes including Yogg+0, Algalon, and Glory of the Raider.
* ToGC 10 & 25: Tribute to Insanity, Dedicated Insanity, and Immortality.
* ICC 10 & 25: 12/12 heroic modes + Drakes.
* Ruby Sanctum 10 & 25 heroic mode.

You can apply on our forums or by sending an officer your application in a private message. You can also reach me through real id via my battle tag at nik#1607. Hope to hear from you soon!

http://www.simplemathguild.com/
http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/andorhal/Simple+Math/rating.tier13_25/
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/andorhal/Simple%20Math/
Euphonic of Arthas is seeking exceptional players to push through progression encounters and raid the hardest content in the World of Warcraft. Euphonic raids as a 10 man guild.

--Current Class Needs--

Exceptional Warlock
All Outstanding DPS

We also run a solid alt/casual raid on most weekends and even sometimes do two or three full clears of current content. We accept friends of our members as well as family members and all alts.Applicants for the main raid are expected to be geared and fully enchanted/gemmed.

- Raid Times: Tuesday-Thursday 8:00-12:00 EST (Alt/Main Raid Sunday)
- Guild Website: http://euphonicus.guildlaunch.com/
- World of Logs: http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/163635/

Our main goal as a guild, as it has been since our humble beginnings during WotLK on US-Azshara, is to enjoy the game that we play. We pride ourselves in not banging our heads against walls, forcing long hours, and pressuring raiders to play specs/classes they do not enjoy, all while getting the most out of our raids. We are here to have fun and be sociable, and kill some damn dragons while we do it.

Raid and Guild Environment:

First and foremost, if you are sensitive...ABOUT ANYTHING...Euphonic very well may not be the guild for you. We do not stifle our members, nor play to egos and e-peens. We are looking for guys and girls that we not only enjoy raiding with, but can blend with the flow of guild environment out of raid as well. If you are a "log on for raid and off till the next one" type of player, then Euphonic, again, is most likely not the guild for you. We exist as a guild in and out of raid.

Our progression raids are to the point, we do not raid long hours so we expect the hours we do spend to be as efficient as possible. We provide all flasks and potions for our raiders every raid, as well take care of most repairs on progression nights. We take our new bosses seriously.

Long story short, ladies and gentlemen, we love what we do, and hope to surround ourselves with others who enjoy it too, both in and out of raid. If this sounds like your kind of place then we'd love to hear from you.

To apply:
Visit our website at http://euphonicus.guildlaunch.com and scroll down to the button that says "Click to Apply"

If you wish to speak to someone before or after applying feel free to contact: Biotics, Kambei, or Davo

Real ID EuphonicGuild@gmail.com
Static (6/6) - Top 50 US 25m throughout Cataclysm, 3 nights a week (Wed/Thu/Mon, 9:00pm - 12:30a Eastern), I need a DPS to apply

RealID: wowmmoftw@gmail.com

Added bonus (link to HM Ragnaros kill): http://www.twitch.tv/static_layn/b/296558795
Iron and Blood is now openly recruiting DPS/Heals- If you feel that you have a positive attitude that contributes to the flow of raiding, in depth knowledge of both your class and boss mechanics, and are able to provide the dps to back up your claims of being a decent raider, then we want you to join us!

Currently our main needs are:

DPS (mainly, but NOT limited to Hunter, Boomkin,Ele/enhance sham, mage, ret paladin, monk, shadow priest, DK, warrior) recruiting all exceptional dps, so please feel free to apply even if your class is not on here!

TANK- Would be a third tank position so MUST have strong DPS spec and set

HEALS- Monk/Shaman

CURRENT PROGRESS:
6/16 NORMAL – Realm first full clear

Past Progress – While tier was current
8/8H Dragon Soul
6/7 Heroic Firelands
7/13 Heroic BWD/BOT/Tot4W (25 man)13/13Heroic (10 man)

Iron and Blood is a Horde Faction guild created on November 26th, 2009 and since then we have continued to be a top 10 guild on the Blackhand server in terms of 25 man progression. Our Raid Times are Tue-Thur 7-11pm Server (central time) with short breaks around 9 pm Server. Our loot distribution is done fairly through EPGP and with rank based priority (GM+Officer roll together with Raiders). New recruits of the guild go through a 2 week evaluation period where many factors are considered into your promotion OR demotion.If interested in more information on the guild, feel free to visit our website Ironandblood.guildlaunch.com to view current guild videos of our kills from this tier or to apply! Those seeking to apply are asked to have not only an understanding of current content encounters, but also experience in the current tier of raiding.
If you are interested feel free to APP at Ironandblood.guildlaunch.com or come talk to us on our server an officer is almost always on. (dromynus,ticklemonsta, Tit(alt code 131)n and multiple other alts, just ask in guild)
ironandblood.guildlaunch.com
realID:
trav_sterling@hotmail.com
Faded Dreams 7 year 25man Horde Guild: Blackhand

Get to know us:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcJRzmT8KQo&feature=channel

Server first Heroic Stone Guard, add me on real id so we can talk!

We are looking for Warriors, Mages, exceptional dps classes are welcome and Holy Paladins.

We hold a tight roster and do NOT over recruit, please apply on our website or add me to real id: sukoidha@gmail.com or add me on my battle tag Sukoidha#1753 and we may speak via mumble if you prefer.

We do not just raid, we have alt runs, GDKP runs we do with the server, bgs, rated battle grounds and we are always having fun running old content for transmorg and finishing off peoples legendary staves.

Server: Blackhand
Guild: Faded Dreams
Guild Creation Date: 2/16/2005 (7 years)
Faction: Horde
Current progression: 1/6 H 25man
Requirements: 18+ years old, experience, knowledge of your class
Raid Times: 7pm-11pm CST Monday-Thursday
8pm-12am EST Monday-Thursday

Loot is distributed in a epgp format.

Blackhand is hosted by the Chicago Data Center

Our Kill videos Archive on our Website:
http://fd.dkpsystem.com/oldviewthread.php?threadid=6997

Further, even if we are not actively recruiting your class/spec, all exceptional applicants are encouraged to apply!

~If you wish to inquire about more information, talk to Sukoidha, Theundeadone, Splertiki, Akimash, Chiphoof or Wari on blackhand or the forum; An officer is usually online by 6pm CST.
Added your Btag in game. We've got a slot open for you tonight on Heroic Guard / Feng progression. Just need to hear from you soon so we can get the ball rolling on an app.

oneboxed75@gmail.com
getting alot of btag requests. trying to sort through them keep them coming Cursed#1716
Hey Curses,

You should hit me up on real-id (sethgardner119@gmail.com) so we can talk about US #21 guild Team Malice. Currently we have an immediate opening for an exceptional warlock and based on your post, I think we would be a good fit for you! Below is some general information about team malice and I hope to hear from you soon.

Raid Times: Sun-Thur 8-12 EST
Server: Zul'Jin
Faction: Horde
Real-ID: sethgardner119@gmail.com

Regards,

Rab of Team Malice
Surprise Mutiny is a hardcore raiding guild on Cho'gall. We had an outstanding history in Wrath of the Lich King, and with Mists of Pandaria our goal is to return to that former excellence.

We want the best players possible for a three day raid week. It's that simple.

Mogu'shan Vaults

Stone Guards - Normal
Feng the Accursed - Normal
Gara'jal the Spiritbinder - Normal
Spirit Kings - Normal
Elegon - Normal
Will of the Emperor - Normal

High
  • Holy Paladin
  • Restoration Druid
  • Mage
  • Warlock
  • Windwalker
  • Even if your class is not listed, we are always seeking the best players around, specifically ranged DPS. Don't hesitate to apply.

Tuesday 7:00pm -11:00pm CST | 8:00pm - 12:00am EST
    Wednesday 7:00pm -11:00pm CST | 8:00pm - 12:00am EST
    Thursday 7:00pm -11:00pm CST | 8:00pm - 12:00am EST

Invites will go out promptly 15 minutes prior to raid start, with the intention of pulling trash as close as possible to the designated start time.

If interested, please visit www.surprisemutiny-guild.com and fill out an application.

You may also contact Flagship, Daeriov, or Crispies in-game.

RealID contacts are either huntermorash@yahoo.com or darlussow@yahoo.com
    Edge of Extinction is a 10m guild currently boosting roster to become 25man. We are 3/16 in our 10m and been making a name on our server. We are actively recruiting for 25mans because we personally prefer the workload that comes with being a 25man.
    We are alliance on the realm Sargeras.

Our raid times are Tuesday->Wednesday->Thursday. 7pm-11pm Central time zone, which is our server time.

We only need a few more players to effectively switch up to 25mans and would love to have you be one of those players.

We are worth a chat. Feel free to send tell and jump in vent with us for further questions.

Catch me at Boduh#1125
    Or my officer Lostwolf#1539
    Currently we are 4/6 Mogu'shan Vaults, we have finished each of the last four tiers in the top 220 in the US for 25 man raiding. I am looking for one healer and a few dps.

** Recruitment video!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE9egkNkBPI
    ** Featured on WoW Insider!: http://wow.joystiq.com/2012/08/08/new-attitude-new-home-the-warm-fuzzy-tale-of-the-guild-realm

What we need from you:
    - Be motivated to be the best. If you aren't, and do not care that much, you aren't going to do that well.
    - Have 100% dedication to playing your character and class
    - Be RELIABLE, we need you to attend almost every raid. In the events that you can't attend we need to know in advance.
    - Have a microphone and not be afraid to use it. We do not type to communicate as it wastes time

You will receive criticism when you make mistakes, sometimes it will be harsh, but you must be able to take this and improve. If you are going to go and cry to your husband/wife/girlfriend/boyfriend/mom when someone tells you that you did something wrong, we are not the place for you.

What you can expect from us:
    - A disciplined and hardcore raid environment, as a guild our focus will be on being #1 and anything else is falling short.
    - A social environment, for most of our members that is one of the biggest draws of this game. So you will find people on at all times, many of us play different games as well. Our guild may be predicated around raiding but we want a family type atmosphere (although that of a dysfunctional one) and do want interaction and interests to go beyond raiding.

Bless the Martyr in the News
    http://wow.joystiq.com/2011/06/30/wow-moviewatch-bless-the-martyr-blackwing-descent/
    http://officerchat.org/2011/09/30/interview-with-a-guild-bless-the-martyr/#more-725

Standard raid schedule:
    Sunday-Wednesday
    8:30-12:00 EST

RealID
    GM & RL: B_widner@hotmail.com
    Recruitment lead: anonpferd@gmail.com

or email blessthemartyrguild@gmail.com
    or a third option via txt 773-915-3643

If you prefer to speak with someone on the server, pst any officer in game:
    Meows/Pathosìs, Worldboss/Blítzkrieg, or Veiled

Apply at
    www.btmguild.com