[H] Pwny Express 1000+ toons, RU next?

Cenarius
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free;
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore,
Send these, the homeless,
Tempest-tossed to me" (1)

We want all of these, and any others looking for a new home!

1. "The New Colossus" Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia. 4 March 2013 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_New_Colossus
Check out the new extended hours!
Welcome back to some old friends!
Happy Easter!
I like your bumps...err

hrmmm

I mean to say, I like the ways you keep bumping this to the top. Clever!
I've got boney bumps, though. I'm Irish, so at least they're bonnie boney bumps.
Remember, if you're local to Orange County, Ca, whether or not you're in our guild, join our meetup and hang out once a month. Always a good time. Meeting up tonight in fact. Just drop by and join us. Details on our site. Just google Orange County Warcraft.
Just wanna say I've been playing with Pwny Express for over a year and love these guys. Give em a try, you won't regret it.
Thanks, Banza. You're part of the reason we're so loveable!
I recently rerolled on this server to get away from the end game rat race. I'm looking to slowly levels, and enjoy the sights and sounds of Azeroth.

I picked this server in hopes of sharing some of my knowledge with new players. I've been an officer of a casual raiding guild for 2 years, we haven't made much progression this patch because of lack of attendance, so I figured it was safe to leave them for awhile to explore some new adventures.

I usually play from 4-7pm server. The toon I'm looking to get into the guild is Hanken, and if I'm not on him I can be reached on my btag-Caatus#1864

Thank you, and I look forward to exploring the world with you all.
Glad to have you in our guild, Rirus!
Hope you had a great Mothers' Day!
Woot! 700 members. Welcome everyone!

/wave to our old returning friends and to the tons of new players and new-to-Cenarius-Horde vets who have joined us recently.
Lazy Sunday.
Not so lazy Thursday.
Hope you had a great Memorial Day!
With all the new recruits we're going to me making some changes to the guild structure. Can't wait!
Do you guys do classic raids?
is this still an active raiding guild and do you guys have any pvp'ers?

returning after about a 2 year break and your raid times seem perfect for this vegas guy.