PvP guilds on this server?

Emerald Dream
Any PvP guilds on this server? I looked at the guild listing and it looks like the majority of it is out of date. I am looking for a guild with RBG/Arena focus and maybe some light raiding for myself and another. We used to play on this server.

We are both former multigladiators and have top RBG titles. Looking for a home again, rolling a monk though my friend already has lvl 90 feral .. so a guild with access to heirloom pants is a plus. Thx :)

Horde or Alliance does not matter.
Contact Poggle in game.
Will the real Swordscream please stand up.
Wait, there's pvp guilds on an rppvp server? Why was I not aware of this?
The Allegiance on the Alliance side.
10/03/2012 09:33 AMPosted by Tekuno
Wait, there's pvp guilds on an rppvp server? Why was I not aware of this?

I am on Lightninghoof atm, it is also a rp-pvp server and there is a lack of pvp guilds.
Any PvP guilds on this server? I looked at the guild listing and it looks like the majority of it is out of date. I am looking for a guild with RBG/Arena focus and maybe some light raiding for myself and another. We used to play on this server.

We are both former multigladiators and have top RBG titles. Looking for a home again, rolling a monk though my friend already has lvl 90 feral .. so a guild with access to heirloom pants is a plus. Thx :)

Horde or Alliance does not matter.

If you are interested in playing Horde, you are welcome to join up with The Exodus, you sound like you would fit right in. 2200+ arena req to join the guild, several gladiators and a couple rank 1 players are over here currently. Pushing multiple 2400+ rbg teams and plenty of potential arena partners. Add my battletag VaroS#1849 if you are interested in talking at all.
Beers and BGs is currently looking for 2.2k members for rbgs. Whisper me or Ulysse for an invite.