To all the QQing "this class sucks now" peeps

Rogue
Yes. Please leave. Good riddance to all the Flavor of the Month rogues, sullying my class.
What I have never understood is why these people keep making the same thread over and over again, don't they bother looking at the page first and seeing that half the page is the same cr@p they are going to post?
lol im no flavor of the month rogue and i still find it quite difficult to reach the dps other classes are pulling im lucky to pull 40k dps. but if i pre pot i can pull numbers as big as 61k+
Wait we're supposed to hit 61k now? Now I feel bad.
other classes are pulling 45k-55k without pots OP demo locks pull a consistent 65k+ dps
10/03/2012 12:22 PMPosted by Hiddendeath
lol im no flavor of the month rogue and i still find it quite difficult to reach the dps other classes are pulling im lucky to pull 40k dps. but if i pre pot i can pull numbers as big as 61k+

You are making an effort to pre-pot but no effort to enchant your gear or even put a gem in that empty slot. No wonder your DPS is suffering, you're doing it wrong.
10/03/2012 12:16 PMPosted by Toxxus
sullying my class.

Did you just claim the rogue class?

Get out.
y ppl cryin about rogues?? because they love the class, not simply just quit, and they know there's something wrong with the class and wants blizz to make some changes, that's y they keep posting the same thing over and over
10/03/2012 01:14 PMPosted by Chilidogg

You are making an effort to pre-pot but no effort to enchant your gear or even put a gem in that empty slot. No wonder your DPS is suffering, you're doing it wrong.

my gear is enchanted and sorry im not payin 400g for an agi gem when i can wait to xmute one :)
10/03/2012 02:14 PMPosted by Hiddendeath
y im not payin 400g

You make more than that a day just doing dailies...
10/03/2012 02:25 PMPosted by Kiwe
y im not payin 400g

nice selective quoting XD as i said why when i can xmute one with my alchemy and have a guildie cut it for free? 400g vs 5g hmmmmmmmm id take the 5g
10/03/2012 02:37 PMPosted by Hiddendeath

nice selective quoting XD as i said why when i can xmute one with my alchemy and have a guildie cut it for free? 400g vs 5g hmmmmmmmm id take the 5g
besides not only that but i can xmute turn around sell the extra uncut gems for profit which is a win win situation
10/03/2012 01:22 PMPosted by Chilingqt
y ppl cryin about rogues?? because they love the class, not simply just quit, and they know there's something wrong with the class and wants blizz to make some changes, that's y they keep posting the same thing over and over
To all the QQing people QQing about the people QQing about QQers who QQ......

QQ moar
10/03/2012 12:16 PMPosted by Toxxus
Yes. Please leave. Good riddance to all the Flavor of the Month rogues, sullying my class.

But if we did that then all that'd be left are the BAD rogues.
10/03/2012 02:37 PMPosted by Hiddendeath

And you missed the point. 400g is a drop in the bucket with the volume of dailies that can be done.
This class sucks now.

Love,
Guy who has been playing a rogue for 4 years.
Seems to me energy regen is slower then in the past. I know it's new expansion and the beginning and all, but just seems slow! Still love the class.
10/03/2012 01:22 PMPosted by Chilingqt
I haven't run into any dps issues. I was worried when i read that all rogue specs were going to be in the bottom 50% of dps classes but on average im doing around 60k dps in single target situations.