[H] The Uncommon Few is recruiting for 25 man

Emerald Dream
As The Sha does their thing about the world, Pandaria begins her call to heroes both great and small. The Uncommon Few calls you! Do you have the metal and mettle to answer?! You know metal? Like armor and swords? Forget it...

After a long hiatus and changing of the guard, we are back and ready to beat some booty!

<The Uncommon Few> is a 25 person raiding guild. Forming in July of 2010, we downed LK and took the Meta Achievement and went 5/8 heroic in Dragon Soul whilst raiding only 2 days per week. Impressed yet? Probably not, you horrible cynics, you! (I know it's not that impressive, but how else am I going to show you we are serious people with serious goals? Serious bidness). In continuing the noble tradition of smashing fase and getting booty, we will start raiding again on 10/12/12. We are looking for:

-Tank
-Ranged DPS (extreme preference paid to Arcane Mages)
-Melee DPS
-Healers (extreme preference paid to Priests and Shamans)

And why should you join? Here's some other awesome facts about us:

-We have mandatory raids on Fridays and Saturdays at 6:00PM server. For you 9-5ers who can only play on the weekends
-We are a level 25 guild! Scorpions for all!
-We are a licensed non-profit organization tasked with distribution of porridge to Oliver Twist-ian orphans. No, you may not have some more.
-The movie, The Room, is based on the real life story of guild officer, Sooyoung.
-We are all supplicants of C'thulu and, at sufficient guild rank, you can be spared the great devouring of souls that will occur in 2026. Yearly guild get-together's at the ancient and terrible city of R'lyeh!
-When we crush boss under our heel, we make magic itemz appear. They are yours!

If you're interested in applying, please contact Teatoe, Flipzz, Vanr, or Sooyoung in game! Or post something hilarious on this thread and we'll respond! We're going to laugh at you anyway so please make it funny! You can also fill out the infamous long application at uncommon.enjin.com
Still looking for more to join our ranks.
I am looking to transfer to Emerald Dream today or tomorrow. Do you accept Canadians? I am open to worshipping Cthulu as my current god most likely doesn't exist anyway.
This pleases me.

10/05/2012 04:51 PMPosted by Lyani
I am looking to transfer to Emerald Dream today or tomorrow. Do you accept Canadians? I am open to worshipping Cthulu as my current god most likely doesn't exist anyway.

I'm from Vermont so I'm pretty much a Canadian myself :-P Contact me or an officer in game.
Bumping with new needs....

We currently need a non-pally OT and 2 ranged dps pref: arcane mage , s priest, or Enh Sham
this will fill out our 10m group but we still would like to recruit more for 25's in the future.

Also looking for PVPers for arenas and WPVP on offdays

Contact me or an officer in game or via in-game mail or apply at the site: uncommon.enjin.com
Bumping
Loot? EP:GP (aka the fairest way), dkp, open roll, loot council?
We run a loot council system.
Still looking for a few more heals and DPS, both ranged and melee.
Bumping with new needs

non-pally healers and 1 ranged DPS (ele sham, hunter, spriest pref)
Just need ranged dps (pref lock, spriest) and maybe an off-tank (monk, druid) that will show up on time.

Contact me , Flipzz or Vanndon
To the top with you.
10/10/2012 10:15 PMPosted by Papilon
EP:GP (aka the fairest way)

Not really.