Ret Pally and Boomkin LF Raiding Guild!!!!!!

Guild Recruitment
hey i would love to talk to you guys

real id sfydenkevez@yahoo.com

core spots available for both :)
Still looking for guilds with good histories! ^_^
Hello There,
Fun House is a 10man Hardcore/Casual Raiding guild that WILL be Top 100 US in MOP Raiiding. We also be doing Rated BG's as well as World PVP as we become more developed. We are looking for dedicated/Experienced raiders who know how to play their class without someone holding their hands. Because we are a guild who expect our core members to be nothing but "Ranked" material everyone will be considered replaceable if you do not meet expectations. Although we expect our raiders to be 100% up to par on their skill level we still like to maintain an enjoyable raid and casual gaming atmosphere. We will begin raiding next week and are in need of the following classes to fill our core.

DPS
-All DPS (everything except plate DPS)
Healers
-1 Monk, Druid or Shaman

Note: If your role/class is not listed here please feel free to still message me or apply! We do not recruit for the bench, if you are recruited for a trial position you will be raiding.

Our Raid Times are: T/W/TH 9:30pm - 1:30am PST

Although we are fairly new, me along with the GM and other raiders in our current core are experienced players who have all once been in ranked guilds.

If what you have read here seems like a good fit for you and you are up for the challenge then please feel free to respond here or add me on RL ID.

Real ID: airforcepwns@hotmail.com

Thank You and Best Regards,

Violence
xD
puremisery88@aol.com
Still searching!!!
Iron and Blood is now openly recruiting DPS- If you feel that you have a positive attitude that contributes to the flow of raiding, in depth knowledge of both your class and boss mechanics, and are able to provide the dps to back up your claims of being a decent raider, then we want you to join us!

Currently our main needs are:

DPS (mainly, but NOT limited to Hunter, Boomkin,Ele/enhance sham, mage, ret paladin, monk, shadow priest, DK, warrior) recruiting all exceptional dps, so please feel free to apply even if your class is not on here!

TANK-anything but prot pally

HEALS- Mist Weaver, shaman

CURRENT PROGRESS:
US 88TH
SERVER FIRST
6/16 NORMAL

Past Progress
8/8H Dragon Soul
6/7 Heroic Firelands
7/13 Heroic BWD/BOT/Tot4W
Iron and Blood is a Horde Faction guild created on November 26th, 2009 and since then we have continued to be a top 10 guild on the Blackhand server in terms of 25 man progression. Our Raid Times are Tue-Thur 7-11pm Server (central time) with short breaks around 9 pm Server. Our loot distribution is done fairly through EPGP and with rank based priority (GM+Officer roll together with Raiders). New recruits of the guild go through a 2 week evaluation period where many factors are considered into your promotion OR demotion.If interested in more information on the guild, feel free to visit our website Ironandblood.guildlaunch.com to view current guild videos of our kills from this tier or to apply! Those seeking to apply are asked to have not only an understanding of current content encounters, but also experience in the current tier of raiding.
If you are interested feel free to APP at Ironandblood.guildlaunch.com or come talk to us on our server an officer is almost always on. (dromynus,ticklemonsta, Tit(alt code 131)n and multiple other alts, just ask in guild)

ironandblood.guildlaunch.com
realID:
mushmaow87@yahoo.com
Hello, my realid is hedb4325@gmail.com I'd type out how awesome my guild is, but I'm too sick to write any panty dropping lines, so it's better if we talked in person.
Lookiing to apply asap!
UP
hi
I have a unique situation where I have two DPS raid spots open (the two initially slated had changes in work/class schedule and can't commit regularly).

We are an all adult guild with good raid progression in the past - we have been around since 2008 and under the same leadership.

My recruit spam: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6631903906
If you have questions, want to learn more about us, contact us and apply at
our website: http://the-wolfpack.guildzilla.com

Sorry, i don't do realID - my BattleTag is Katzen#1366 (but contact through our site is preferred as I keep odd hours in game)
ohi
bump
Greetings! :)

For More Information about the application process visit: http://www.ZugLife.com

Zug Life is probably the oldest guild on Cho'gall; we're currently enjoying our 6th year together (2/14/06 - Yes, Valentines Day). That said, you probably haven't heard of us and we like it that way. You won't find us on posting on progression threads or starting forum drama.

As of 10-05-2012 we're actively seeking

2-4 Ranged DPS
2 Warlocks
1 Mage
Elemental Shammy/Hunter
1 Melee dps(Ret Pally/ Dps Warrior/ Rogue / Windwalker Monk)
We are always interested in all quality applicants!

We do not recruit for the bench; expect to raid as soon as you join.

Please note that we require our raiders to be versatile and competent at playing their class’s various specs. We also expect applicants to demonstrate knowledge in their gemming and enchants. Our ideal applicant is an honest, receptive, and responsible person that would be able to maintain 90%+ raid attendance.

Our current raid times are 8:30PM to 11PM CST on Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday

Given our very short raid week (7.5 hours), we focus on efficiency and making the most out of our raid time. Although we do not race other guilds in progression we always have, and will continue to, progress very well for the hours we commit to it.

If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, please check out our website at :
http://www.ZugLife.com

There's a pretty good About Us post in the Apps forum as well as a post that explains how to PM your app to the officers. Also, feel free to contact Caneshealer or any Zug Life member if you have additional questions.
bump
Fri-Sun 7-11EST Core spots for both of you. on Elune(US) Alliance. If you want to know more add me Jbridger@Ymail.com. I'm online now
All past content has been cleared while current. I would be on now to chat but there's a thing with the stuff and all. We do have a chat on the website for registered users so you can try and catch me there until the log in servers come back up.

Name: All In
Server: US-Kil’jaeden PvP, Alliance, LA datacenter, PST server
Format: 25m
Raid Times: 8pm-12am PST Sunday - Thursday
Loot System: Loot council
Contact: Lucyrotten (Lucy#1699), Sardys (Sardys#1218), Illidius (Illidius2#1397), Shotime (Shotime#1112), Sturma (Huma#1213)

Current Progression:

• Mogu'shan Vaults: 4/6
  • bump