RP in the Jade Forest

Moon Guard
Post Limit:
I love this place to bits. I want to RP here, all the time.

Until the rest of my guild catches up, we don't have anything in Pandaria going on at the moment. So I'd like to RP with other people out here, in the wilds of the Jade Forest. But I'm not sure where to look, or even when?!

I saw a lot of level 90 Pandaren skipping about tonight, I think it was the Shieldpaw Shaodin?

Are there any other guilds our here too?!

Are people hot spotting a location?

Can we start gathering at the Drunken Hozen each night, or something?
Literally every town I see I just wanna sit in a bar and RP. The first neutral town whose name escapes me at the moment was definitely really stand out.
Grey Haven will be traveling to the Jade Forest next week and adventuring across Pandaria over the weeks, we're happy to RP with anybody hanging around.
Dawn Blossom? :D
The village in the Jade Forest got some RP action when Ven and Amyren were hanging out. We attracted a couple of passersby. :3

If anyone sees me around Pandaland, feel free to bug me. I am pretty much in character anywhere here.
I am really excited to RP out here, myself. Just need to get to the right level. :P
Scoundrel Co. is currently camped in Dawn's Blossom for their Pandaria ventures. You can find more details in this thread:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6712832423

I've seen quite a few RPers around too! A group of trolls and a pandaren on the top floor and someone from the Kor'kron Legion walking throughout the forest. I'm guessing that more RP will take place there very soon as people settle down!
I haven't run into much yet, which is a shame. I was hoping at least the VoEB would have some, being the hub and all, but still no luck.

The Tavern in the Mist is just begging for RP situations. I mean, really now Moon Guard. I expected more of you. :(
The Shieldpaw Shao'din are inhabiting the Temple of the Jade Serpent, for the most part!
10/04/2012 11:25 PMPosted by Ghaoithe
The Tavern in the Mist is just begging for RP situations. I mean, really now Moon Guard. I expected more of you. :(

I agree that the Tavern in the Mist is a pretty awesome place for RP! It's all quiet and mysterious, unassuming on the Veiled Stairs...

Can only be at so many places at once though. :- /
True, and it makes me sad how many amazing places there are that have literally no use outside of some minor quest hubs.

Seriously, Temple of the White Tiger is my favorite place on Azeroth, but there's not much reason to spend much time there. I may even make it Ghao's permanent home, but it'd be all lonely.
As a Cenarion Circle Emissary...it's a shame they have a lack of Cenarion influence anywhere :< so I guess anywhere I can go (game mechanic wise being alliance) I would love to RP. Pandaria in general have many great places for the RP to spring up. HOPEFULLY I can get some good cross faction rp again :D

That monk moonglade in Kun-lai is pretty c:

Let's be honest...Stormwind is getting old...
10/04/2012 11:35 PMPosted by Ghaoithe
Seriously, Temple of the White Tiger is my favorite place on Azeroth, but there's not much reason to spend much time there. I may even make it Ghao's permanent home, but it'd be all lonely.

I know what you mean.

I'd like more people to push for RP in the Jade forest and it's towns. All the town.

I'll be making an effort to be out there when I can. If no ones around, I'll BG and fish in the mean time. Be great if people did the same :D

Let's inspire RP out there!
I'll see you around! Will definitely be out RPing in Pandaria myself.

Let's be honest...Stormwind is getting old...

I can only watch so many people take down Twilight spies in The Wyvern's Tail. There really does need to be some fresh blood going into our RP with this expansion so we don't resign ourselves to old locations out of habit.

I'm totally for pushing RP anywhere and everywhere. Been a bit going on at the Shrine of Two Moons, which is good, but I didn't see anyone at Dawn's Blossom or elsewhere. If any Horde out there see me running around, please feel free to introduce yourselves and we can get this party started!
Jade Forest, Valley of the Four Winds, and Kun-Lai Summit are the best zones, though I guess RP would be interrupted a bit by the Sha yelling about burying him and Salyis' Warband looting and pillaging an empty field.
10/05/2012 12:30 AMPosted by Zhouliang
Jade Forest, Valley of the Four Winds, and Kun-Lai Summit are the best zones, though I guess RP would be interrupted a bit by the Sha yelling about burying him and Salyis' Warband looting and pillaging an empty field.

I guess that's part of the environment. :)
10/05/2012 12:30 AMPosted by Zhouliang

Are you kidding? Having the Sha would be amazing and hilarious! I'm thinking RP sitcom here. It can be about a group of stoic adventurers who through a series of odd circumstances are forced to travel with the evil but powerless Sha as a companion. We can call it "Criminal Sha."

INT - MCDONALD'S - DAY

Our three adventurers are sitting over a meal in a quiet restaurant. SHA sits dejected in the corner booth as his companions unwrap their food. BUDDY looks at his food intently before slamming it down onto the table.

BUDDY
(upset)
Pickles again! They never get my order right here. Why do you guys always get to pick where we eat?

GARTH
Dude, don't worry about it. We'll take it up and get it fixed. Hey, Sha, you sure you don't want anything? I bet we could score a free meal if we made a big deal about it.

SHA
YOUR RAGE SUSTAINS ME

GARTH
Whatever, man. Suit yourself.

We'll make millions.
Sha of Anger is basically Darth Vader after hearing him yell GIVE INTO YOUR ANGER!
10/05/2012 01:01 AMPosted by Björn
Sha of Anger is basically Darth Vader after hearing him yell GIVE INTO YOUR ANGER!

Wouldn't Darth Sidious be a closer fit?