RP in the Jade Forest

Moon Guard
Post Limit:
It pretty much makes me happy to know there are alot of RP spots out there. =)
Neither one of them dropped Epics, so I don't see the comparison!
I like Jade Forest and look forward to RP there.

Valley of the Four Winds, on the other hand, is fast becoming as bad as trade chat with all the people there for cooking, farming, etc. I had to turn off general chat due to all the spam and moronic babbling.
Only problem is working out how your character got there.

Besides a few private people that got there by chance or maybe knew about it beforehand. (Nesingway. chen stormstout.) About the only people from the alliance and horde there either was on the first fleet that got there and was sank, Or on the airships.

People on the airship were more or less the first ones there, it's not until at the next patch that everybody else gets to mop. (The alliance&horde fleets, other people like the explorer's league)

It just seems very limited how you're character could of got here without being too halfbumed about it. (Just how many elite troops was the airship carrying?)
My bloke works, or 'worked' for the Reliquary. So he took the first opportunity to head out to a new land, like some sort of golden gold. Regardless of the new lore update or w.e, I'd just like to see more people out there RPin' :)
Only problem is working out how your character got there.

Besides a few private people that got there by chance or maybe knew about beforehand. (Nesingway. chen stormstout.) About the only people from the alliance and horde there either was on the first fleet that got there and was sank, Or on the airships.

People on the airship were more or less the first ones there, it's not until at the next patch that everybody else gets to mop. (The alliance&horde fleets, other people like the explorer's league)

It just seems very limited how you're character could of got here with being too halfbumed about it. (Just how many elite troops was the airship carrying?)

I thought about this too. Are we to consider the portals in the Jade Forest that return us to Stormwind/Orgrimmar as IC or just an OOC means of transportation? And of course, this raises the whole, "Why joo no portal in army?" question.
10/05/2012 08:50 AMPosted by Renmori
I thought about this too. Are we to consider the portals in the Jade Forest that return us to Stormwind/Orgrimmar as IC or just an OOC means of transportation? And of course, this raises the whole, "Why joo no portal in army?" question.
I consider them OOC. I'm not having any on my characters leave Pandaria by any means until I reach the point where outside contact is re-established in lore.
I want to RP in Valley of the Four Winds so bad... that or Kun-lai summit!
Vale of Eternal Blossoms for me.
I think the Kun-Lai Summit snowy mountains is a pretty cool place :P with the monk temple up there and everything. Temple of the white tiger near by as well!
Why are cloud serpents so cute?!
<House Thorn> will be spending a month in the Jade Forest during our IC expedition to Pandaria. I'm still scouting locations for camp sites while leveling Erryk and the paladin.
10/05/2012 04:10 PMPosted by Björn
Why are cloud serpents so cute?!
Especially the babies.