471Blood DK + 466Ret/465Prot Pally

Guild Recruitment
Post Limit:
Geared and talented players looking for core spots in a 10 or 25man guild that is at least 2/6 in Mogu Terrace. We are two level headed players who have been playing since Vanilla and are here to raid and have fun.

We are available to raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday.

We're willing to transfer to any server as long as we are guaranteed raid spots on horde or alliance.
We are looking for skilled players to progress through MoP raiding content, we a group of experienced players running a guild were we can raid 3 nights a week and still get the content done, where we are serious about raiding but have fun doing what we do

Recruitment
OPEN

Raid Times
Tues: 11pm-2:30am
Weds: 11pm - 2:30am
Thurs: 11pm - 2:30am

apply at ashes2a.enjin.com or you can add my battle tag for more info berdrek1412#1545
bump
bump
rbellmore9@gmail.com
bump
Hey there,

Myself and 2 of my friends are starting a guild over on Executus Alliance, so we're looking for some core raiders. We've all been playing since vanilla, and I have extensive raid leading experience starting in BC.

We're young, we're fun, and we're looking to create an atmosphere which will be just as fun OUTSIDE of raids as it is in raids. That said, we're looking to push progression on a 6 hour/week schedule.

We plan on raiding Tuesdays from 8-10:30 PM EST and Sunday 2-5 PM EST. Like I said, we've been around WoW a while, we're more than capable of putting together a skilled, competent raid team. Hit me up at hoozierhoopz@gmail.com (email or RealID) and we can talk more. I won't be on until later this evening, so email would be best if you'd like to discuss sooner rather than later.

Leaf
bump
bump
Hello. I just sent you a BattleTag friend request that starts with buvoir. Blackened Helms has been around and raided since BC and is looking for a couple mature tanks for fill core spots on our 10 man team. We've raided tuesday and thursday in the past from 7-10, but that is not set in stone. Check out Bhelms.guildlaunch.com if you like or talk to me in game. Our normal raid leader/tank is attending to some personal affairs until the end of the month so there is an immediate need for at least one tank and you will not lose your spot when our regular comes back. I'll explain why later. We did not raid this week because not everyone was ready but sent a couple officers to raid with another guild so they can relay the fight experience to us. Looking forward to hearing from you. - arph
bump
bump
Raid times and Days: Fridays and Saturdays 1030pm-0130am EST (October 5th is our first raid night)
Group: 25M Heroic Progression
Needs: DPS (Rogues, Hunters, Boomkin or Kitty, Death Knights) or anyone who has the drive to do heroic progression.

Progression: 1/6N (Oct5th was our first raid)
MOP Requirements: 463 Ilevel

Fluff and Blood 25M on Burning Blade, was founded 7/22/2011 by a small group of friend. Our core leadership and main group raiders have been a part of some of the top guilds in World of Warcraft dating back to closed beta. Fluff and Blood is designed to be the best, while still maintaining a light two day raiding schedule. We are mature-minded players who want to raid at the highest level but desire a schedule that allows for them to balance WoW with non-game commitments. We’re a home for people with significant school, work, or personal commitments that make regularly raiding 3+ nights impractical. Our members excel at the game, but cannot commit to the time-intensive raid schedules of traditional guilds. Our goal in Mist of Pandaria is to be ranked with the top 100 guilds in the US.

We're looking for exceptional players. We're not interested in holding your hand while you figure out how to push your buttons. However, we also want players that are fun to raid with. In other words, drama queens and loot !@#$%s won't be tolerated, and a sense of humor is a big plus. We take the game seriously, but with a laid back environment. Nobody yells, and everyone maintains a lighthearted attitude, even during progression. We don’t troll general chat or brag on the forums. Overall our members are mature and pleasent to be around. If this sounds like you, then you'll fit right in. Last of all, there is no favoritism in our guild. The best raiders will raid. No exceptions. You show up, perform, have a good attitude, and respect one another, and there should be no problem. If you get accepted to the guild you will raid. We will not invite anyone to ride a bench.

Contacts Info:
Email: recruits@fluffandblood.com
Real Id: Adam.Thompson1244@gmail.com
Officers: Totemchaos,Shyluuh, Kafaerus, Andrewmoore
bump
I know you're looking for a guild that's already made progress in MV, but maybe you'd be somewhat interested in a new guild, raiding this week, that meets your raid times?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6794031371

We raid Tuesdays 8-10:30 EST and Sunday 2-5 EST. If you're interested, feel free to contact me via the info at the bottom of my recruiting thread
bump