Buff priority for pets now (MM)?

Hunter
Post Limit:
Hello,

So, for MM, what's the order for pets I should use for their buffs for personal dps? I understand that if I'm in a group of casters and there's no caster buff then I should use that, but I'd like to know what the order for personal dps is?

The ones I have are the Cat (Mastery), the Wolf (Crit), Ravager (Physical Damage), and the Raptor (Armor Debuff). My last slot is my bear tank that I like to keep with me.

Any help would be appreciated.
Also, is there a buff from a pet that I don't yet have, that I should go tame?
Hello pleesh?
Unfortunately there are no more MM Hunters left in the world. Gonna have to look harder.
Get a snake or hyena, they have a 10% haste buff.
The 10% Haste buff is the best of all of them?
10/06/2012 12:11 AMPosted by Klissa
The 10% Haste buff is the best of all of them?

I don't know. It's just one you are missing.
Ah, right, good point!

Can anyone help with the 'what's the best' list?
Ah, right, good point!

Can anyone help with the 'what's the best' list?
The wolf crit buff is the best in my opinion, plus it buffs the whole group, including healers. I believe it also stacks with any classes crit buff as well, excluding another wolf pet.
10/06/2012 01:05 AMPosted by Rufina
I believe it also stacks with any classes crit buff as well, excluding another wolf pet.

It doesn't stack with any other 5% crit buff.
10/06/2012 01:09 AMPosted by Sevreth
I believe it also stacks with any classes crit buff as well, excluding another wolf pet.

It doesn't stack with any other 5% crit buff.
Yup, you're right. Just checked. Never had anyone buff crit before to try.
Any other thoughts on this matter?
Alright, is that list a 'fact-based' thing (meaning there's numbers and stuff behind it), or is it just your personal preference? Either way is fine - I'm just wondering the source of the info.

And thanks for the response!