Petition: 2 minute CD for all PVP trinkets.

Battlegrounds
Post Limit:
It seems like an oversight that Humans get a 2 minute PVP trinket ability upon creation, while all of the other races on Alliance and Horde have to wait until level 70 to equip a 2 minute PVP trinket.

This petition requests that all PVP trinkets including Insignia of the Alliance/Horde and Inherited Insignia of the Alliance/Horde be placed on the same 2 minute cooldown as Every Man for Himself.

Thanks in advance.

/signed
I agree. Low level players should all have access to a two minute CD pvp trinket.
Agreed!!! I'm tired of having to play human.
It is an oversight, this has been needed for an expansion now.
10/06/2012 08:52 PMPosted by Morass
Nobody cares about low lvl pvp. It's not balanced around that.

The 1000s of threads on under 90 pvp called, they want you to know THEY care.
10/06/2012 08:52 PMPosted by Morass

all of us low lvl pvp, i dont pve so tbh almost all of my characters have spent 99% of their time in pvp, from lvl 10-cap

5 min trink when all stuns are on a very short CD and crew are 1 shotting is WAY to long... with the excessive amount of stuns and CC's in the game the trink probably needs to be dropped to 1.5 mins, but anyway...

/bump
I agree with the petition.
Funny how the majority of the people whining in this thread are horde. Seriously, get over it. I don't have EMFH but you don't see ME whining! I was stuck with the heirloom trinket, 5min CD. Boo hoo.

Get.Over.It.
i personally think if all races are given the same abilities then why have different races, i dont play alli but i think you should pick a race depending on what its racials are and what you intend with that char
While they're at it, how about changing the 2 min trinket to one minute? 2 minutes is pretty excessive in today's wow game, when everyone has eleventy thousand forms of cc. Even if someone trinkets, I can still completely lock them out of a battle on this huntard, or on my fire mage.

A couple days ago this resto druid in wsg was totally god mode, and no one was targeting him while trying to kill the efc (yes, typical baddies). I just locked him out completely on my fire mage, and my team killed the efc. I then proceeded to lock him out for another 2-3 minutes, just to keep him out of the game longer. He finally used phantasm beast, and guess what, my dots brought him right back out of stealth and I locked him down for another minute or two. It's pretty retarded.
Sorry to be such a baddie but I'm not understanding this thread. EMFH is a racial ability. All races have their own abilities, mine being a stationary stealth which has proven invaluable. EMFH isn't a trinket -- it just acts like the faction trinkets both factions can earn.

Am I not understanding something?
10/06/2012 08:53 PMPosted by Zephinism

and it'd take blizzard sooooo long to change 3 trinkets from 5 to 2 minutes right? Quit crying this wont affect your level cap pvp in anyway.

/support.

someones mad lol
Sorry to be such a baddie but I'm not understanding this thread. EMFH is a racial ability. All races have their own abilities, mine being a stationary stealth which has proven invaluable. EMFH isn't a trinket -- it just acts like the faction trinkets both factions can earn.

Am I not understanding something?

The point is that at lower levels humans have an unfair advantage because the cooldown on EMFH is shorter than the trinket at lower levels. The difference in the cooldown makes the human racial very OP at lower levels. Many would say it is OP at max level as well.