Login Issues- 10/7/2012

General Discussion
Prev 1 143 144 145 151 Next
I love the nerd rage. People don't understand what it takes to keep a game like this up and running 24/7. Sometime !@#$ happens and it goes down. It's annoying yes, but it isn't the end of the world kiddies, calm down. It will be back up!
Tick-tock Tick-Tock times tickin Come on bliz Jynne make me some brownies when we wait
!@#$ you :D
I hope its back up when i get home from work and the queue is not so long
I love the maturity of some people spamming up the thread.
QQ!
Video on how to get past the connection screenhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

OH Thank you! It's been FAR TOO LONG since there has been a Rick Roll!
hey little guy, i think ill name you gizmo, *gunshot* NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GIZMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I SPENT MY RENT MONEY TO GET THIS XPAC AND I CANT EVEN PLAY I HAVE NO WOW AND SOON NO HOME :(
Who's up for some cheese grater tag?
10/07/2012 12:34 PMPosted by Marwen
So, anybody ticked off about this, or what?

i dunno, it seems like a few people have their concerns.
ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET? ANYONE KNOW IF BLIZZ FIXED THE FLUX CAPACITOR YET?

10/07/2012 12:35 PMPosted by Jilliange
5 new pages of posts were posted in the time it took me to type this post
Obviously Blizzard lost their Luckydo.
Nice fail Blizz! Now I have to go do real life stuff.
I think they need to put a Tetris option on the login screen so when its down you can play tetris :P
Now they are saying 1:15 ST will be the next update with no ETA on the fix...................................
I have only Sat. & Sundays to play wow for the most part, have to work all week. Im sure this restart could have been done on Monday or Tuesday. Lame to do it in the middle of a Sunday, then have a crash.
Nothing yet... annoyed.... fix it or add more hours to my day off. I will accept either.