Prev 1 144 145 146 151 Next
10/07/2012 12:35 PMPosted by Kontagion
If my Farmville Crops are dead when I get logged back in.. I am going to RAGE

Win.

EPIC Win!
Football entertain me!!!
NOTHING GOT HACKED..JEEZ
come on guys get your act together and get it fixed
Well from what I've seen via videos and a WoWInsider post, there's a distinct possibility that Blizz has used the restarts as a chance to catch these jerk hackers who've got a mass kill spell.
have some Old Content raids scheduled any news on eta of authenticator success?
YOUR SO FU&%&ng AWESOME YOU SHOULD GET LOTS OF FREE THINGS NIGHT VISION GO PWN SOME NOOBS SCREW YOU BLIZZARD!!! AND TO YOUR GRAMMAR IDIOTS I THINK MAYBE YOUR MOM SHOULD LEARN SOME GRAMMAR!
!@#$%^-it blizz you scumbags need to get it together, i'm tired of this *!@# $%^-*
Just got home from a lame day at work, filled with too much cake, and not enough brains. ): This is how you greet me....
R U serious?? Peak weekend playtime and you try this ......way to go. Makes me wonder who the hell is actually running things...Damn gremlins are in WoW again :)
Grats! At least you got to hit 90! :-(
Cmon blizz....
Boooooo!!!! Now I have to clean the bathroom. If I can't get on soon, then I gots to mop the kitchen.
OK I say we should at least get some free gold, all of us affected. Some accounability would go a long way.
I blame riko for this!
10/07/2012 12:34 PMPosted by Rampuei

Lewl

I will raise you 50 more

ILL SAY 350-400

Winner Gets to log in first .. Make it so BLIZZ!
Ehhh good time to get some house work done I suppose ..... nah I'm on strike screw all that noise :P
At least the Tigers won....