Login Issues- 10/7/2012

General Discussion
Prev 1 97 98 99 151 Next
I swear, this happens every time I get an evening to myself. I am starting to take it personally...
hi everybody!!!

Hi Doctor Bizz!!!
hmmm!
Dunno why you didn't wait to do this !@#$ on Tuesday like you normally do!! This is ridiculous, all the money I pay for this game and you can't manage to get it to work. pfft
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmlnyqnCla1qzlxsb.gif
Sacrifice your life to the deity.
page 100?
Hurry hurry hurry Blizz......I wanna play!!
( o Y o )
We should be refunded a day of game time for this. You're cutting into my damn playtime. This is absolutely ridiculous. It's been over two hours when you said it'd only take "15 minutes". With the latest patch, the talent points, and now this? Getting on my last nerve. Stop pissing on my leg and telling me it's raining.
I love how you have the people just like "hmmm, when are we getting an update." And then there's the people who have to make these huge posts in all caps crying about how they want to play...
WHO PLAYS ON KILROGG
GAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
please fix this :C
Grrrr level 89.....Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Come on blizzard,i just started playing and ive only been playing for about two weeks and this stuff as been happening every other day. If this keeps happening i plan on canceling my subscription. Not paying for a game that i cant play. Sorry.