@the people crying about warriors...

Warrior
fotm, nothing to see here.
10/07/2012 12:30 PMPosted by Panzuur
Go f**k yourselves.

Y U MAD BRO?

Enjoy your ban and nerf.
Lol.
I don't mind the Cry babies that much cause they'll still be crying after the nerfs.
I love them cause Mages get buff after buff after people complain about them so maybe warriors will finaly stop getting nerfed and get buffs!

ok probably not but a cow can hope
Sticky requested ;-)
10/07/2012 12:32 PMPosted by Pendleton
fotm, nothing to see here.
Pot calling the kettle black eh? Oh you.
here here!
It's just sad a warrior by themselves can burst down a healer with stone bulwark popped, healing tide popped, gift of the naruu, and a UE Riptide rolling. Oh, with Earth Shield as well.
Wreck face while you can my friends, it won't last much longer.
Did you stand there and do nothing? You have multiple tools to get them off you long enough for a full heal healing surge (yes one surge will full heal) other shammies do it withou issue. Regardless of CD stacking being overpowered, which it is, you have ways to back out of range and full heal in 1-2 casts before he gets back on you.
Go f**k yourselves.

this guys rage bar is full, time to pop vanish.
It's just sad a warrior by themselves can burst down a healer with stone bulwark popped, healing tide popped, gift of the naruu, and a UE Riptide rolling. Oh, with Earth Shield as well.
Wreck face while you can my friends, it won't last much longer.

I remember in cata when I spent 1 solid hour in a duel with a shaman healer on the arena pass server - none of you were complaining then!!
Sticky requested :)
10/07/2012 12:32 PMPosted by Moogician
Go f**k yourselves.

Y U MAD BRO?

Enjoy your ban and nerf.

https://twitter.com/Ghostcrawler/status/254617607733395456
Go f**k yourselves.

I lol'd.
the problem is we have people like Zifuèr who can barely break 1550 making exaggerations about warriors dmg when clearly hes being out-skilled
I love this thread.
10/07/2012 10:01 PMPosted by Kulso
Sticky requested :)
!@#$in right aye