Garrosh hellscream getting replaced!?

General Discussion
Post Limit:
10/07/2012 02:23 PMPosted by Skinlesscorp
SOMEONE needs to return the Horde to their rightful hate of the Alliance

And completely forget the lessons that Pandaria is supposed to teach us? Yeah, sounds good. Say, why are there so many black tentacles everywhere?

Pfft, the Pandaren only teach us that Beer is good (Dwarves already did that).

Sure you can call the Sha a threat, but I find the dealings of Moonguards Goldshire much more horrific, and we did just fine with those derps.
I knew this would happen. Garrosh put in power, all you see is complaints about it. Garrosh getting thrown out of power, we're now seeing the people who remained silent suddenly talking about how "everyone" loves Garrosh and getting rid of him is Blizz's "biggest mistake" since the last one.

Garrosh is a hotheaded terrible warchief who isn't living up to what Thrall wanted out of him. With the very first cutscene going to Pandaria, he's become a Saturday morning cartoon villian. Now, I actually loved the twist of putting someone the Horde would have problems with in charge of them. That's good, but sometimes I think Blizz listened too hard to people's complaints and have actually turned him into the very think people falsely thought he was back when he was first put in place.

Now I don't know where Blizz is taking him, but all the pieces are in place for him to just go through EXACTLY the same story his dad did. Personally, I think that's boring. Replacing "demon" with "spirit of negativity" is just semantics, it's the same story! So, here's hoping it doesn't end up there. I want to see some REDEMPTION for Garrosh in some form OTHER than him doing something like ripping a sha out of himself and sacrificing himself to kill it. Again, if it ends up like that, it's the SAME story, different names. I also fear that Sylvanas is just going to become a retelling of Arthas' story at this rate.

It's time to see a little redemption instead of just seeing the same old story of a well meaning character becoming cartoonishly unspeakably evil and then having some "I realize I was mistaken" speech during their death scene. Let's see Garrosh not just kill a sha when he dies, but do something HUGE, like realize he's not fit to lead the horde on his own, name someone who's got a better vision as Warchief, and make amends with Varian Wrynn himself. THAT would be something I'd like to see after that raid fight. Hell, if he actually ORCHASTRATED this whole thing from the beginning as the only means he could think of to unite both horde and alliance, united against HIM so his death ended the war, then THAT would be awesome too. Anything but "oh look he's possessed by a sha, and at the end of the fight he'll strike down the sha himself with his last breath".

Again though, I don't know for sure that's Blizzard's plan, but it sure does have all the right set pieces so far.
Garrosh will be known as the Warchief with "balls" after he's gone.

He's just another bloodthirsty orcs in a long line of bloodthirsty orcs, save for Thrall. Funny how the one warchief raised around humans is the one warchief who isn't a bloodcrazed loon.

Exactly.. The Orc raised by Humans is pathetic like the Humans, I'm totally for having a blood thirsty Horde. I wish Garrosh would Nuke your stupid tree too.

EDIT: Oh wow, I totally thought you were a Night elf. Sorry mate, but if you stop acting like the Alliance cowards I might not make that mistake.

Pfft, the Pandaren only teach us that Beer is good (Dwarves already did that).

Sure you can call the Sha a threat, but I find the dealings of Moonguards Goldshire much more horrific, and we did just fine with those derps.

...Uh... That is the next expac...
"World of Warcraft: Erotic Disaster"

Rofl, now I'm just trying to picture how the cinematic will turn out. >.>
...Uh... That is the next expac...
"World of Warcraft: Erotic Disaster"

I may just pass on that one.
sigh, I agree when he goes I will celebrate the rule he once had but at least he had balls of steel unlike thrall