Proof of How Ridiculous Hunters are atm...

Arenas
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=pUXLXYEOdUM#!

I found it on AJ so I'll c/p what he said. They're beating teams in a 2000-2400 MMR with the SPriest doing next to nothing besides a few dots here and there.

[SKIP TO 1:30] When you watch this video, take a look at the druid's health and then the mage's health after the druid dies (the mage does not leave the match)

Fix the damage already. This is just dumb, and there is absolutely no excuse for this to be happening right now. No class should ever do this. No class has ever done this. This is beyond S5 DK status.
Yup.

Just earlier I died in about 4 seconds through d stance+shieldwall to a hunter that was disarmed -> stunned with stampede feared off.

In other words, it was mostly his pet that killed me that fast.
I've heard a rumor that the pet is ignoring resilience but I don't know any geared hunters to test it. No idea if it's true!
10/08/2012 02:49 PMPosted by Bándet
I don't know about stampede pets
The gladiators in the thread that video was posted in were talking about the stampede pets doing 100% damage instead of the intended 25%.
That song is painful.
So who gets the gladiator title? The pet or the player?
10/08/2012 04:00 PMPosted by Gulnah
So who gets the gladiator title? The pet or the player?

The stable master.
I don't know about stampede pets
The gladiators in the thread that video was posted in were talking about the stampede pets doing 100% damage instead of the intended 25%.

There's an issue there somewhere, which I why I was asking for logs not that long ago to try and determine whether certain abilities are hitting harder then they should be.

For that crime I was abused and trolled out of the thread.
I see warriors, dks, pallys, mages and rogues in this thread.

Discuss.
dude , hunters are freaking ridiculous right now, u should see my last arena matchs,
--Let's start on the hun.. I'm dead
10/08/2012 05:48 AMPosted by Kriix
Its honestly feels like hunter have this passive spell that ignores resillience.

That's funny I remember the Holy Shock Paladins tried that one. Yeaaaa didn't work out so well for them.
10/08/2012 06:11 PMPosted by Arator

Haha sucked in. I bubbled which made me live 6 seconds longer...then I died
dude , hunters are freaking ridiculous right now, u should see my last arena matchs,

Dude do you remember blood dks and vengeance? Oh how quickly we forget!

Dude do you remember blood dks and vengeance? Oh how quickly we forget!

Say it with me, now!
One class being broken at a point in time does not make it okay for another class to be equally as broken at another point in time.