WHO IS THE BEST WARRIOR PLAYER(PVP)?

Warrior
Prev 1 3 4 5 10 Next
Klinda
/thread

^^ Klinda hands down. multi gladiator [3s company:2700] , youtube him

2700 is kids stuff compared to Reckful who got over 3100. It was on a rogue but his warrior is his main now and he is a 6 time rank 1 glad.
Seriously folks, Veex won the TR and Blizzcon. Self marketing videos don't make you better than that.
Reckful
Hoodrych
Zanso
Merkx

in that order.

2700 is kids stuff compared to Reckful who got over 3100. It was on a rogue but his warrior is his main now and he is a 6 time rank 1 glad.

Watched his stream ,Reckful destroyed klinda and his team in less than 20 sec.
Wasn't there a guy by the name of TACO...(something)..I believe he was from the realm, NAZGREL ?
swifty YA I SAID IT MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!
Whos the best warrior !?!!?!!!???!!
Veev was streaming just the other night (with Zilea and some hunter) and went from just under 2k to around 2.4 and showed every match through this process and some of his macros... pretty cool to watch.
Hoodrych, though Veev was very good as well. Veev just got back to playing warrior after a long break; though, so not sure how good he is anymore. Veev was on the only american team to ever win the Blizzcon WoW tourney.

Hoodrych is still playing warrior. I've seen others streaming while playing with him.
You know you're pathetic when you insult warriors that don't claim to be the best/don't play to be the best.
Maydie anyone?
im pretty dam good
10/29/2012 01:25 PMPosted by Patri
Maydie anyone?

God damn i was waiting for someone to bring him up.
reckful and veev went head to head on their twitch streams last night... some very good matches.

Yeah. Klinda has got some skill. Even though he does the whole cliched big crit videos - he does know what he's doing. And had decent taste in music.

This better be trollin son. Klinda was so incredibly carried by his heroic armor pen gear, he ran double healer warrior and keyboard turned all the way to 2700 in wrath.
Best warrior Ihave seen? Klinda or Hoodrych

Bajheera is very entertaining. Though he's not the best and doesn't claim to be. He's still pretty good.

Switfy seems to research game mechanics more then actual game play/skill if that makes anyb sense.

I think that a lot of people mistake entertaining content for pure skill is all.

I love everyone. F--- da police.
Gforce is my favorite warrior he's a taiwan player probs the best
Reckful while doing an Athene impression is the best warrior content ever produced.
Inactive was the best.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOd_lDZid00