So which is worse?

General Discussion
10/09/2012 01:06 PMPosted by Beastmaster
You don't win elections by telling 80% of the people they are wrong. Just be bad with them and keep moving. If 1 sucks, vote to kick. If they all suck, just keep telling yourself it will be over soon.

The best response here.

Would be willing to wager that 90% of the "non-bads" take this approach.

I know I do.

lol

Priests get hit from spirit, so this is reasonable.

Not if he/she was doing the dungeon as shadow. They should have dedicated gear for both specs.

At the end of the day, though. OP called players out, they decided they'd rather play with someone else and votekicked. Seems like a reasonable cause-effect scenario.
If you punch someone in the face and they punch you back in the face...

Who cares who was "right"

You both got punched in the face.

"That's some deep !@#$" - unknown
10/09/2012 01:13 PMPosted by Höp
You don't win elections by telling 80% of the people they are wrong. Just be bad with them and keep moving. If 1 sucks, vote to kick. If they all suck, just keep telling yourself it will be over soon.

The best response here.

Would be willing to wager that 90% of the "non-bads" take this approach.

I know I do.

We bads take this attitude as well.

Bottom line is that these heroics aren't hard. Just roll with it and it's over fast enough. But the problems always start with 'leet drama.

Just keep in minid that, even with a group of baddies like me, you aren't going to wipe; you'll just spend a couple of minutes longer to complete it with us than you would otherwise (I have my doubts about her claims of multiple wipes BTW). :)
10/09/2012 01:06 PMPosted by Beastmaster
me telling the other 4 people in my random that they are bad
(when they were actually really bad, like really bad)
If you punch someone in the face and they punch you back in the face...

Who cares who was "right"

You both got punched in the face.

"That's some deep !@#$" - unknown

There's a rule in the world of sorcery and magic.

"Never cast a complex spell when a bat will work"
im a healer btw >.>

i think i logged off as shadow after doing my dailies
Sounds like 4 people out of 5 found you rude / wrong.

In a normal society, you would be found rude / wrong.

Ignore this comment if you are directly involved in a dictatorship or monarchy obviously.
It was obviously the healer!

Not sure why calling people out is productive, especially this early in an ex-pac.

If you're not happy with the way the run is going, why not just leave? What do you think you are going to accomplish by telling people that they are not performing to your specifications?

As a tank, I hear that sometimes...why can't you hold aggro? But in what situation? After the hunter's pet steals the show? When I am having to self-heal because the healer keeps going oom? When the fight has gone on way too long because of insufficient DPS? What exactly was the issue?

If you don't know, how does that make you better than them?
It was obviously the healer!

Not sure why calling people out is productive, especially this early in an ex-pac.

If you're not happy with the way the run is going, why not just leave? What do you think you are going to accomplish by telling people that they are not performing to your specifications?

As a tank, I hear that sometimes...why can't you hold aggro? But in what situation? After the hunter's pet steals the show? When I am having to self-heal because the healer keeps going oom? When the fight has gone on way too long because of insufficient DPS? What exactly was the issue?

If you don't know, how does that make you better than them?

oh i know, if u want the WHOLE story i can tell u
10/09/2012 01:37 PMPosted by Zemeo
oh i know, if u want the WHOLE story i can tell u

Based on what you've told us (particularly the intro post where you showed you were clearly irritated with how bad they were and had no problem being insulting towards them), it still sounds like you were at fault.

Sounds like 4 people out of 5 found you rude / wrong.

In a normal society, you would be found rude / wrong.

This, for sure. On the other hand, if you didn't actually say anything that violates the ToS or comes off as harassing - then the GM reviewing the chat logs wont find any fault. However, people usually report harassment for things like whispering them repeatedly after the run or the issue so hopefully you didn't do that.