Beacon of Light + FoL macro help...?

Paladin
Okay, please help me with this macro.
I have the Beacon of Light glyph, so I need the macro that fits it.
I need to cast Beacon of Light and literally right when I do I need to start casting Flash of Light. The thing is, I tried making the macro myself, but right after I cast it once, I have to wait for Beacon of Light to get off cooldown before I can use FoL right after the first one.

Someone please help me ;-;
Okay, please help me with this macro.
I have the Beacon of Light glyph, so I need the macro that fits it.
I need to cast Beacon of Light and literally right when I do I need to start casting Flash of Light. The thing is, I tried making the macro myself, but right after I cast it once, I have to wait for Beacon of Light to get off cooldown before I can use FoL right after the first one.

Someone please help me ;-;

idk about macros, but why are you trying to hotkey a buff that should almost always be on the tank... every time you cast FOL?

Edit: NVM, you're a PVP healer.
Bump?
have you tried

#showtooltip
/castsequence Beacon of Light, Flash of Light

So now that I tested it, I know what you mean. I'll try and fix it.

I thought this would work

#showtooltip
/castsequence reset=target Beacon of Light, Flash of Light

But it clearly isn't for me :s
Nope, still have to wait for the 3 second beacon cooldown to go away.
Bump please, Blizzard for some reason doesn't want to take 1 minute to help me out when it's been 4 days. (How the hell do your tickets take longer when the game loses more players every new expansion?)
so did u find out how to do the macro? ive been looking for it but still no luck
http://www.wowhead.com/item=45741

Also as an FYI the glyph takes off the GCD not the CD.
Hey I fixed it. lol... simple solution.

#showtooltip beacon of light
/cast !flash of light
/cast !beacon of light

when it reads beacon of light first it screws up.
You're going to have to wait 3sec no matter what. The glyph removes the global, not the cool down.