Hey! Where are our blue PvP weapons?

Battlegrounds
Bustt could you link the source of the information about next week weapon release, because I just can't seem to find it.

I'm going off of experience from playing this game season after season and that the dreaful weapons are on wowhead meaning they are of existence

They were also in existance in WotLK.

I came here to lol @ horde in AV.

Done it now

brb

While I haven't seen what the current state of affairs is there, the map is heavilly alliance favored since Blizz nerfed it for the horde back in WotLK.
10/03/2012 09:54 AMPosted by Kardona

I'm going off of experience from playing this game season after season and that the dreaful weapons are on wowhead meaning they are of existence

I've played since Season 1 there have never been blue PvP weapons introduced ever. There have also never been weapons for honor during the first season of an expansion. So There won't be any this season as well.

Level 70
Season 1 - Weapons for Arena Points
Season 2 - Weapons for Arena Points Season 1 Gear for Honor
Season 3 - 1850/2000 Requirement for Weapons and Shoulders Season 2 for Honor
Season 4 - 1850/2000 Requirement for Weapons/Shoulders Season 3 for Honor

Level 80
Season 5 Rating Requirement for Weapons.T1 and T2 (PvE Weapons to Start)
Season 6 Rating Requirement Weapons And Gear Season 5 for Honor
Season 7 Rating Requirement for Weapons and Gear Season 6 for Honor
Season 8 Rating for Gear amd Weapons Season 7 for Honor

Level 85
Season 9 Weapons for ConquestPoints Rating for T2
Season 10 Weapons for Conquest Points/rating for T2 Season 9 for Honor(Honor Requirement for Weapons
Season 11 Weapons for Conquest/Rating for T2 Season 10 for Honor.(Honor Requirement for Weapons

Level 90
Season 12Weapons for Conquest/Rating for T2

The only thing that has ever been consistent is you never get weapons for Honor during the first season in an expansion.

We'll see
I guess I'll be running heroics in my pvp gear to get a better weapon for pvp then until pvp weapons for honor are introduced or until I've spend enough cp's to be able to purchase those weapons.
10/07/2012 06:17 AMPosted by Magdasearu
I guess I'll be running heroics in my pvp gear to get a better weapon for pvp then until pvp weapons for honor are introduced or until I've spend enough cp's to be able to purchase those weapons.
Do the scenario "Arena of Annihilation" in 10 minutes you will have a 450 weapon to hold you over until you can get the cata weapon.
10/07/2012 08:39 AMPosted by Faenya
Do the scenario "Arena of Annihilation" in 10 minutes you will have a 450 weapon to hold you over until you can get the cata weapon.

Ty! I did and got it, but the stats are about the same on that one as my 437 one hand and offhand I had.
Ty! I did and got it, but the stats are about the same on that one as my 437 one hand and offhand I had.
My mage was sporting 414 weapons so a significant upgrade for me.
Not having a 470-whatever weapon as opposed to a 450 weapon is not why you're awful at PvP.
I crafted my 2h for myself in a little over an hour of farming and leveling blacksmithing.
10/03/2012 09:54 AMPosted by Kardona
I've played since Season 1 there have never been blue PvP weapons introduced ever. There have also never been weapons for honor during the first season of an expansion. So There won't be any this season as well.

Just because there haven't does not mean it isn't a direct contradiction to their

10/02/2012 06:16 PMPosted by Caedwyn
'don't force PvErs into PvP and vice versa' principle
i farm a pve set so i can run 5 mans with friends at times so it wasnt a huge deal for me, not sure why all the complaints.
I took my PvP Gear and Farmed myself a heroic weapon from Heroic difficulty. Took about 2hrs to get done. Better than Having Cata Weapons. But mostly because I want to do Challenge Mode.

Level 70
Season 1 - Weapons for Arena Points
Season 2 - Weapons for Arena Points Season 1 Gear for Honor
Season 3 - 1850/2000 Requirement for Weapons and Shoulders Season 2 for Honor
Season 4 - 1850/2000 Requirement for Weapons/Shoulders Season 3 for Honor

Level 80
Season 5 Rating Requirement for Weapons.T1 and T2 (PvE Weapons to Start)
Season 6 Rating Requirement Weapons And Gear Season 5 for Honor
Season 7 Rating Requirement for Weapons and Gear Season 6 for Honor
Season 8 Rating for Gear amd Weapons Season 7 for Honor

Level 85
Season 9 Weapons for ConquestPoints Rating for T2
Season 10 Weapons for Conquest Points/rating for T2 Season 9 for Honor(Honor Requirement for Weapons
Season 11 Weapons for Conquest/Rating for T2 Season 10 for Honor.(Honor Requirement for Weapons

Level 90
Season 12Weapons for Conquest/Rating for T2

The only thing that has ever been consistent is you never get weapons for Honor during the first season in an expansion.

We'll see

As usual Blizzard continues the model and I'm right.
12/22/2012 09:20 AMPosted by Dinoe
I'm not renewing my subscription because of this. I picked up this crappy expac a few weeks ago and found the pve dreadfully boring, and wound up levelling mostly through pvp to 90. Then I get to 90 and I'm utterly worthless in pvp because I don't have a weapon that magically makes me do 20% more damage in pvp. And in order to get one of these bull!@#$ weapons I have to pvp to the conquest point cap for a full month??? This game is a bigger timesink than ever. Grind grind grind, I won't miss it.
waaaaaaah
Funny how the two clowns that posted above "waaaaaah" have their malevolent weapons.
Idiots.
Funny how the two clowns that posted above "waaaaaah" have their malevolent weapons.
Idiots.

Funny how this thread was bumped after 2 months, more than enough time for everyone in the thread to get weapons.
Idiots.

Yes, I worked for my malevolent weapon. Idiot. I didn't cry because they didn't put blue honor weapons in the game. I got myself a heroic dungeon weapon and used that. I didn't just ding 90 and blizz went "Oh grats on 90 here's a malevolent weapon!" Grind it out like the rest of us did, chump.

I would have said "waaaah" even if I had my blue weapon still. Why? BECAUSE THEY'VE NEVER DONE THAT BEFORE!

Crybabies that play this game, I swear.