Thank you to all who have helped in the past

Quests
Post Limit:
With MoP has come some changes and one is the quests that are completed in semantics. The semantics make it impossible for a disabled person or handicapped person to pug some help to finish a quest. I have neuropathy which has taken most of the feelings from my hands so it is hard to control a keyboard or mouse. I have played wow for years, always able to depend on a friend or guild mate to help out or most of the time just ask for help to finish a quest and after a bit of ribbing almost always someone volunteers. But the new semantics make that impossible and after many conversations with GMs I have been told there is nothing they can do to help because the quest is not bugged. I have run into a blank wall on my ability to continue to play wow as they informed me there are many places in MoP where this happens as some of you who are higher than level 85 can attest to. I am not here to complain but to thank all the many players who have helped out one of my toons in game play over the years. This is really a small problem on the scheme of things that I have run into since becoming disabled but was a heart breaker for me because I was so anxious to get to the highest level as fast as possible and ran into this problem on the first morning after MoP was enabled. I know there is a lot of support for handicapped and disabled players and I thank you all for that and thank the many players who have graciously helped complete quests in the past.
I am not sure I understand you. I am gonna take a wild guess and assume you are using voice recognition software to type. I am also gonna assume you meant "cinematics" instead of "semantics" because if you did I think I know what you are talking about.

Is it the "Scouting Report" questline you are talking about? If so, you are so not alone in your inability to complete it. There are other cinematic style quests, but this seems to be the only one that folks are actually having a hard time with.

If this IS your problem, please feel free to like/post here to help us get someone's attention about it:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6712832924
Run dungeons.

Not to sound rude, and I'm sorry to hear about your disability, but questing is not the only way to level, if you need help on every-single quest you do, run dungeons
Run dungeons.

Not to sound rude, and I'm sorry to hear about your disability, but questing is not the only way to level, if you need help on every-single quest you do, run dungeons

I don't believe the OP said anything about needing help on EVERY quest, just some. That is also a valid point about running dungeons at least until 86. From there, more quest hubs will open up, and the cinematic ones aren't as bad as the "Brick wall" I think the OP is talking about.