New Portal?

Mage
Do we learn a new portal at lv 90 to our Faction city in MoP?

I hope so.

I haven't seen a trainer for this and didn't see the ability coming up in my spellbook.

Thanks.
We do.

If there was a trainer in the vale, I couldn't find it. I just ported back to SW and talked to the portal trainer there who taught me the spells.

Also note blizzard was weird and they put the spells in our general tab, not under our portal spells like normal.
So we actually have to be taught this spell? That's odd considering all the other ones are auto, eh?

Thanks for the help! I was a bit worried there wasn't one.
You can go to any portal trainer to learn both the portal and teleport: vale of eternal blossoms
Sweet, I didn't even know we had one until now lol
There's also the new portal to dalaran crater which is much less know about. You have to obtain a book that's on a shelf in the same room as the last boss in scarlet halls. The book doesn't become interactive until you beat the boss and gives you a tome that you can learn at level 90 to learn the teleport. The book is there on normal and heroic so it's easy to get. You buy the book to learn the portal from the vendor in dalaran that sells the book for dalaran brilliance and polymorph: black cat.
10/03/2012 09:14 PMPosted by Jtmzac
There's also the new portal to dalaran crater which is much less know about. You have to obtain a book that's on a shelf in the same room as the last boss in scarlet halls. The book doesn't become interactive until you beat the boss and gives you a tome that you can learn at level 90 to learn the teleport. The book is there on normal and heroic so it's easy to get. You buy the book to learn the portal from the vendor in dalaran that sells the book for dalaran brilliance and polymorph: black cat.

i am so trying this once my 4k queue is done lol
...what. This... is a thing?

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=120145
http://www.wowhead.com/spell=120146

Also, the reason the new teleport/portal ended up in General is a bit complex. It was accidentally left off the flyouts that hold your normal teleports (so they don't take up an entire page for no good reason). It was hotfixed into the General tab so that people could use it - it can't be hotfixed into the flyouts, those can only be modified in a client patch.

TL;DR: It should be fixed Soon (tm).