Rerolling Warrior, Need Tips

Warrior
i need help i dont know how to use my second wind talent correctly

also if you think warriors are op you're a retarded noob who is just mad that warriors can kill you now. i was told to say that if anyone accused me of being overpowered. it's been working well so far
second wind requires no use. its a passive 3% heal when your below 35% which doesnt really matter at ALL till you have a decent health pool. and really, just feel your way through the class and you will do fine. just dont be using daggers like me when i was a noob >_>
Don't. You'll just be pissed off every update when Blizz thinks your OP while they let healers run around healing 300m health in a second.
Be honest; you're rerolling a warrior because it's the current FOTM class aren't you?
You can't "use" your Second Wind talent. It's a passive skill that kicks in below 35% of your total health and heals you for 3% each second until you exceed that threshold.

also if you think warriors are op you're a retarded noob who is just mad that warriors can kill you now. i was told to say that if anyone accused me of being overpowered. it's been working well so far

Is that leather BoA gear left over from when you rerolled a rogue a couple of months ago?

Is that leather BoA gear left over from when you rerolled a rogue a couple of months ago?

I lol'd.
Bring pocket heals.

Second wind is only good for 1v1
I think you're all missing the point of this post. I think he was trolling your forum... and did a really good job of it.
7/10 for not sure if trolling post. If you're not trolling second wind is a passive.

Hahaha, +1 on getting people to explain second wind.

Why are people trolled so easily, your post crit them for over 9000.
Please don't feed trolls, it makes you look more stupid then they do for posting the troll.
10/04/2012 04:16 AMPosted by Xendril
I think you're all missing the point of this post. I think he was trolling your forum... and did a really good job of it.
Just learned warriors aren't a free HK anymore.

To the forums!!!!!!