Humans = overpowered.

General Discussion
Prev 1 22 23 24 26 Next
See, this is why we're trying to wipe out the humans! So we're all on an even keel with rep grinding! Join the Horde and grind reps as an equal!
lol
I can't tell how many times shadowmeld has saved my bacon. Coupled with cat form prowl it is like a get out of jail free card every 2 mins.

The time I saved from potential corpse runs probably makes up for lacking the human rep bonus.
Cat fight!
10/03/2012 04:45 PMPosted by Gutdestroyer
Shut up meg.

LOL :)
i'm not sure why you guys are so mad about rep.. i'm regenerating 5 health per second and there's not a thing you can do about it
I cant believe people still complain about the 10% bonus. 10% is not much at all. If you have to spend 30 days grinding rep, humans only do it in 27 days. Hardly seems like something to whine about.
The game was made by humans, so what do you expect..?
I feel like it's to encourage people to put up with the fugly human models.
:D
Do I look pink to you?
Long eared freak
Do I look pink to you?
Long eared freak

being dead tends to drain the color from your cheeks
I'm so cute.
Also lol, as soon as you don't have an RNG 2 percent chance to be missed, I might just give up my rep racial. <3
10/03/2012 04:58 PMPosted by Kaìtlynn
Bow chicka wow wow.

/nightelf dance

And now they're stealing other race's dances. Overpowered!
10/04/2012 05:21 AMPosted by Jorundr
See, this is why we're trying to wipe out the humans! So we're all on an even keel with rep grinding! Join the Horde and grind reps as an equal!

“All men are not created equal. Some are born swifter of foot, some with greater beauty. Some are born into poverty; others are born sick and feeble. Both in birth and upbringing ensure ability that, every human is inherently different! Yes, that is why people discriminate against one another, which is why there is struggle, competition, and the unfaltering march of progress! Inequality is not wrong, equality is!"

-Uther the Lightbringer
OP..... Your just Race baiting....
10/03/2012 04:44 PMPosted by Maelani
ESPECIALLY with all the rep grind this expac. The damned pink-skins should grind as much as every other race.

uh look at your skin, sure its light purple, but.....

anyway, why are humans considered pink skinned? we already have brown skin tones for char creation, and aren't gnomes, bronzebeard dwarfs, and belves/helves(high elves) pink also?
10/04/2012 10:12 AMPosted by Trollinthndr
i'm not sure why you guys are so mad about rep.. i'm regenerating 5 health per second and there's not a thing you can do about it

Pretty lousy racial now that it takes about 16 hours for you to regen from one hp to full health.
10% rep bonus is nothing. Why the hell is everone making a big deal about this?
10/04/2012 01:18 PMPosted by Bolleten
anyway, why are humans considered pink skinned? we already have brown skin tones for char creation, and aren't gnomes, bronzebeard dwarfs, and belves/helves(high elves) pink also?

I've assumed the orcs, trolls and their spawn the night elves were colorblind due to the heavy gangrene. The Tauren just went along with it because they didn't want to upset their new friends.