Can't do Normal Dungeons at level 90?

General Discussion
Post Limit:
It said this in the Patch notes :
Level 90 players can now join the random queue for normal versions of lower level Mists of Pandaria dungeons.

What happened to that for the 5.0.5 Hotfix?
its crossed out and you can que for them you just cant do it as random jsut check off all the normal dungeons and it will give you a random one
10/03/2012 08:02 PMPosted by Leodin
its crossed out and you can que for them you just cant do it as random jsut check off all the normal dungeons and it will give you a random one

Doing this method will not give you the random jp at the end.
10/03/2012 08:05 PMPosted by Møbkillz

Suck it up buddy, it takes literally 15 minutes at 90 to get geared for heroics.
10/03/2012 08:07 PMPosted by Manbullpig

Suck it up buddy, it takes literally 15 minutes at 90 to get geared for heroics.

I know that, I want to run heroics with my friends that are not 90 yet.
10/03/2012 08:14 PMPosted by Møbkillz

You can run the regular dungeons with your friends, all they'll miss out on is the bonus EXP at the end of a random.
10/03/2012 08:24 PMPosted by Neferentium

You can run the regular dungeons with your friends, all they'll miss out on is the bonus EXP at the end of a random.

Which in the grand scheme of things really isn't all that much...

How exactly do you do that? I just reached 90 on my DK and I am way short of the requirements for heroics. I haven't completed enough quests for the factions to have enough rep to buy JP gear (if I had JP to start with).
I have recently got a level 90 boost as a bonus with getting dranor and wanted to do stone core for fun so I went to deepholm and it said I must be at least lvl 80 and I was like wtf im flipping lvl 91 I think its beacause it was a boost but how should u go about getting in the stone core or any dungeon like that for that matter