NERF INCOMMING

Warrior
Nerf incomming you guys are rogues in plate...get ready for the nerf bat...stupid op burst..insane control....NERF NERF NERF hahaahahahahahahaah its gonna happen.
deathknight tears, LOVE IT! please complain more i feed off your tears
Oh my.
trade you dragons roar for Obliterate!
I called it weeks ago and I am never wrong.
Start counting the people that can't contain warrior burst and try to tank it.
10/03/2012 09:17 PMPosted by Proflag
Nerf incomming you guys are rogues in plate...get ready for the nerf bat...stupid op burst..insane control....NERF NERF NERF hahaahahahahahahaah its gonna happen.

I think I killed this guy earlier in a BG. My bad guys.

... u mad dunce knight?

She appears to be angry.
It has pro in its name, it must not be a skill issue.

Some people just want to watch the world burn.

In all seriousness it's quite tough to kill a warrior at the moment, perhaps we could have a non-hate filled discussion regarding this though?
10/04/2012 09:34 AMPosted by Ragnaroks

In all seriousness it's quite tough to kill a warrior at the moment, perhaps we could have a non-hate filled discussion regarding this though?

but i thought the purpose of a warrior was to be tough?

Only after you get nerfed. Mr. Frost DK
10/04/2012 09:47 AMPosted by Jeancpandam

but i thought the purpose of a warrior was to be tough?

^
Wait so my warrior is going to matter in PVP again and a DK is already crying for a Nerf? Whats wrong Mr. DK your not as OP as you use to be so you want to weaken my class back down. That makes me a sad panda.
Looks like some one forgot to put their big boy pants on today.
Cry me a river (8)