JC Gems

Professions
I am having problems finding the JC only recipe patterns. The 2 specail gems we can equip as jc at 600.

Who is the merchant that sells them or do I have to do something else to obtain them?

Thanks so much in advance. I have honestly googled/searched for this answer with no luck.
they are random drops from mobs now.
All of the uncommon cuts and lvl 85 jewelry should be taught from the trainers in Org.

Rare cuts are learned via the discovery / research process that sacrifices 3 uncut rare gems to learn a cut of that color, on a daily cooldown.

Meta gem cuts are random world drops, though the rate right now seems pretty high.

As for lvl 90 jewelry and the JC only cuts, they can be learned from the JC trainer in Greenstone Village, north of Dawnstone in the Jade Forest.

Finally, the new JC mounts require exhaulted rep with various factions.

Haven't gotten a JC into the Vale to see if anything can be trained there.
Go to Jade Forest and locate Greenstone Village, there's a female pandaren NPC who will train you in the JC only gems.
Greenstone Village!!!!

Thanks so much for helping me out. Much appreciated.
All of the uncommon cuts and lvl 85 jewelry should be taught from the trainers in Org.

Rare cuts are learned via the discovery / research process that sacrifices 3 uncut rare gems to learn a cut of that color, on a daily cooldown.

Meta gem cuts are random world drops, though the rate right now seems pretty high.

As for lvl 90 jewelry and the JC only cuts, they can be learned from the JC trainer in Greenstone Village, north of Dawnstone in the Jade Forest.

Finally, the new JC mounts require exhaulted rep with various factions.

Haven't gotten a JC into the Vale to see if anything can be trained there.

I got 2 JC mounts from Honored with Lotus guys, Also got a Rare JC Pet from my dailys treasure box (on my pally)
10/04/2012 09:36 AMPosted by Sawrs
I got 2 JC mounts from Honored with Lotus guys, Also got a Rare JC Pet from my dailys treasure box (on my pally)

Thanks for the correction. Didn't realize the mounts were so easy to get.
10/04/2012 10:25 AMPosted by Jozie

Thanks for the correction. Didn't realize the mounts were so easy to get.

Yes easy to get but pricey to make unless you don't mind plopping down at least $20K each.
10/04/2012 01:07 PMPosted by Sarvan
Yes easy to get but pricey to make unless you don't mind plopping down at least $20K each.

Knew they were a gold sink, just like the BMAH. Just thought they were a little harder to learn.