Hemo spam viable? (PvP)

Rogue
I loved hemo spam in cata, fast combo points and less worrying about positioning and more concentraing on surroundings/timing shadowdance/vanish/etc. I'm sure its probably a dps loss overall but how significant?
10/04/2012 09:53 PMPosted by Kosuna
I loved hemo spam in cata, fast combo points and less worrying about positioning and more concentraing on surroundings/timing shadowdance/vanish/etc. I'm sure its probably a dps loss overall but how significant?

Depends? Can a BM hunter Spam HEMO?
10/04/2012 09:58 PMPosted by Lifsha
Depends? Can a BM hunter Spam HEMO?

BA-dum-TSSHH
10/04/2012 09:53 PMPosted by Kosuna

If you want to juggle rupture/SnD/recup/kidney/eviscerate...start spamming hemo
With sanguinary vein, juggling rupture in there before a shadowdance i would think is vital
Well from the numbers I've been seeing lately I can't really see ANY benefit from using backstab, energy or damage-wise.
10/04/2012 10:37 PMPosted by Sinsbad

If you want to juggle rupture/SnD/recup/kidney/eviscerate...start spamming hemo

I don't worry about it too much since I've (for the most part) stopped opening with CS, and instead open up with Garrote(glyphed of course) and follow it up with a kidney. Gives me 10.5 seconds of control as opposed to the 6.5(I think that's how long those two last..) you get from CS -> KS since they're on the same DR. Don't have to worry about SV for at least a short period.