Pallys Wings Animation?

Paladin
so are we getting new wings or what? even if they made the shadow preists wings yellow and gave them to us im quite over having wings from BC they just look bad. please give us some new animations blizz.

we pop wings and look like Fairys ontop of that the glyph you gave us for wings makes us look like were some kind of butterfly from Mardi Gras may as well make them pink.
i dont really care about the dps atm as long as we look good doing it ;)
I wouldn't mind getting a new animation for wings, but please stop saying that we look like "fgts". That's redundant and doesn't help you further your point at all.
how long have you been playing a pally? have you seen taurens pop wings? the worst comp in the world could run the animation atm and they changed so much TV and judgements animations it wouldent hurt to make wings look amazing think even the ledgendery rouge daggers had epic wings and warlock teir 6 had awesome wings, Our GoAK has better wings then us. shadow priests wings look boss. and ours well looks like they were put into the game 4years ago inwitch they where.
i guess im not making my self clear

when you pop wings it should be GET THE !@#$ OUT OF MY WAY YOU DEAD %^-*

but atm its look im a fairy wanna have a tea party.
I'm not saying they couldn't possibly be improved upon, but I think the existing AW wings look quite good and don't exactly cry out for updating. The glyphed quad-wings, especially.
the glyph took there desiger 2 mins to flip the wings and make then 4 times smaller would have take about 5-10 mins max.
Reduce damage bonus of Wings, give us permanent Wings I always say.
aion style ^ i like that too
I wish there was a glyph were I could leave sparkles behind me with my beautiful butterfly wings.
10/05/2012 12:57 AMPosted by Dethret
the glyph took there desiger 2 mins to flip the wings and make then 4 times smaller would have take about 5-10 mins max.

Maybe so. And I think it looks great.
simple !@#$ make simple people happy and i hope to god your not a dude.
10/05/2012 01:46 AMPosted by Dethret
simple !@#$ make simple people happy and i hope to god your not a dude.

And dumb people make dumb posts about dumb things. Sides which, I like our wings much better than Priests'.

Also, what the hell does him or her playing a girl character have to do with anything? You're (we're) playing a Blood Elf, the most androgynous race WoW ever had or ever will have. :/
And, I mean... you realize that butterflies and (in every depiction I've ever seen, at least, but then I'm not well-versed in fairy trivia) fairies don't have feathered wings, right? And that their wings aren't made out of pure, glowing divine wrath?

Yes, I'm a dude. Were you planning to try to somehow construe my NOT seeing fairies and butterflies when looking at glowing, feathered wings as a failure of masculinity?