Enhancement shaman PVP questions

Shaman
I just leveled my first shaman to 90 as enhance (questing mainly) so i'm not very familiar with pvp aspect of it.

Should we cap expertise for pvp?
Should I gem pvp power or agility?
I would be interested to know the same, as well as what particular glyphs people use for enhance?
10/05/2012 08:21 AMPosted by Stagnate
I would be interested to know the same, as well as what particular glyphs people use for enhance?

Glyphs I already decided which one:

Purge - removes 2 magical effects at once (great against casters, hello mages :D)
Feral Spirit - increase healing of spirit hunt by 40%
Healing storm - Increase your healing by 20% for each maelstrom weap application.
Also if anyone could advise me of some macros (or where i can get them) i'd appreciate.
10/05/2012 08:44 AMPosted by Maleficorum
Also if anyone could advise me of some macros (or where i can get them) i'd appreciate.

Many shaman macros are just preference and play style.... but if you ever need someone to help you with the macros feel free to whisper me in game on Ysondre. Alt code 131.

On topic of Gems... I've been told PvP Power is good atm, but I'd like to hear it from someone thats done testing please?

Im planning on using:
Glyph of Purge
Glyph of Healing Storm
Glyph of Ghost wolf (wish this was baseline)
For Arena at least Purge, Healing Storm, Hex.

3% Hit
3% Expertise - Doesnt hurt to have a little bit more though.
get you expertise up until lvl 90 has 0% dodge. dont worry about parry.

you MUST have glyph of ghost wolf as any spec shaman. if you pvp seriously you will have it. end of story. you will also need healing storm as enhance due to crap survivability. the last one should be purge, shamanistic rage, or hex. depends on preference.

agi>pvp power>mastery>haste>crit
10/07/2012 09:43 AMPosted by Skizzx
agi>pvp power>mastery>haste>crit

Mastery>haste or Haste>mastery is determined by your talents you choose right? Aswell as play style?

Edit: Just wondering where people are getting their facts.
Just like 5.0 and most other classes PvP power is not the pure stack gem. If you are pure stacking it you are wrong. It should be mix match to get bonuses like before. Shamans have terrible survivalbility.

So with red slots get the agility or agility/pvp power (just pure dps or little dps and more survivalbility) and for yellow get pvp power and res gems. I don't feel like digging it up but sims where put out a while ago about PvP power. It doesn't turn into a great stat till you are very high on AP or SP. We get more use out of though because it helps our heals.

Again mix and match is your best bet right now. It will change later on the xpac.
Agility>PvP Power>Haste>Crit

Haste for MW procs, GCD reduction, sustain
Crit for flurry procs

This is based of a non-Echo build.