Hit & Expertise Cap for PvP?

Rogue
Post Limit:
I've been hearing it's 7.5% For both but I've also heard 3% For both and even 3% Hit and 7.5% Expertise.. Does anyone know what the Cap is now for PvP?
It's 3 percent. The way to check is to mouse over your hit chance and expertise and the cap is when you see 0.00% next to level 90. It's 7.5% for pve because that percentage makes it 0.00% for 93 mobs (The highest level a mob can get in a raid)
It's 3% hit & expertise. 7.5% for pve and I believe for spell hit too not 100% anymore.
Alrighty then.. I am way, way over the PvP Hit Cap. Haha. Thank you for your fast responses.
DOH!
I tried reforging out of as much expertise as I can, so I am stuck at 6.98 I guess, I imagine this will only get worse when I upgrade the last few pieces to Prideful. IS there any way to drop the Exp. cap all the way to 3%?
07/06/2014 06:25 PMPosted by Maliceblade
I tried reforging out of as much expertise as I can, so I am stuck at 6.98 I guess, I imagine this will only get worse when I upgrade the last few pieces to Prideful. IS there any way to drop the Exp. cap all the way to 3%?

You're doing something really wrong. I always reforge out of Expertise, and am full Prideful, and I have just over 4%.
07/06/2014 06:25 PMPosted by Maliceblade

The belt, boots, cloak, bracers, and neckpiece have two options for itemization. Make sure you're going for Cruelty pieces, and not Accuracy