*Hi-Five*

Druid
I've been a part of a LOT of online communities, and only recently become more active in this one (the drood boards). I realized tonight, though, that this is an awesome little corner of the internet. While we have plenty of goobers posting ideas that just weren't thought through - and a couple consistent whiners - they're such a minority. I find most people here to be very helpful, and unusually coherent in their replies. I've gotten a lot of good information from you guys in my recent return to the game, and just wanted to say thanks.

So.. thanks!
And I just wanted to tell you something.

I love you.

/whimsical music face
Obviously talking about me... /blush
10/08/2012 11:16 PMPosted by Nokooks
While we have plenty of goobers

10/09/2012 09:20 AMPosted by Hanharr
Obviously talking about me... /blush

You caught me ;D
I've been had!
Spot on! I love it here for the same reasons. In a sea of angry children we shine. lol
You guys all suck!

LOL @ ARENA RATING

OMG learn to kill more bosses?!?! jkl;SJdkfl; lulzlulzlulz
*Brohoof*
^87
10/09/2012 12:51 PMPosted by Hanharr
I've been had!

Does that mean you're a ruined woman?
10/09/2012 02:42 PMPosted by Eluial

I’m not even sure if my sizable dowry will be sufficient to enamor a suitor at this point…
10/09/2012 03:35 PMPosted by Hanharr

I’m not even sure if my sizable dowry will be sufficient to enamor a suitor at this point…

Oh my...
I heard there were waffles????

/pass the syrup
preach!
/hug
I heard there were waffles????

/pass the syrup

(#) and <3

Haven't been on forums in a long time, but waffle comments bring back the nostalgia of vanilla and BC for me. I wish the unspoken druid peace-treaty would come back, though. =\
Druids attract the best personality types. This is why we're restricted to so few races to prevent contamination of our unique PURITY.

10/09/2012 03:35 PMPosted by Hanharr

This comment makes me want to server transfer and apply to your guild.
I love this thread.
I'm here for the waffles and cookies.

P.S. High-Four!