MoP lockboxes

Moon Guard
Post Limit:
Has anyone else noticed a seeming endless stream of people wanting boxes opened lately? Half a dozen times a day I'm getting random whispers to open boxes for people.
I think it's because a lot of people gave up on their Rogues, or are too frustrated to want to play them. :x
I think the drop chance is a lot higher nowadays. And I've gotten lockboxes inside lockboxes consecutively a couple of times.
Probably both, I've had a lockbox inside a lockbox... inside a f'n lockbox... I almost just junked it out of spite.
My rogue won't be leveled anytime in the next couple weeks, so until then, I have to rely on someone else :(
10/10/2012 09:38 AMPosted by Aurinaka
I think it's because a lot of people gave up on their Rogues, or are too frustrated to want to play them. :x

^

I haven't touched mine since the talent revision, nor do I plan to. But I can also open boxes on this toon, so I don't need the rogue.
Shuriken Toss
10/10/2012 12:42 PMPosted by Zhouliang
Shuriken Toss

Hits like crap
The junkboxes from pickpocketing is a cash cow now. I average 5-25 gold in each one!

Not a lot of rogues out there in the world now that can open the high level lockboxes, so they message who they can.
People forget that engineering is the superior lockbox opener. It's been scientifically proven that the engineering approach is not only several times more entertaining, it also increases the chance for there to be valuable items within a lockbox.

Feel free to whisper me for your lockbox opening needs!
Anyone who doesn't just punch locks into opening isn't very manly at all.
What if you are a rogue engineer? The options are limitless!
10/10/2012 12:48 PMPosted by Frostytroll
Anyone who doesn't just punch locks into opening isn't very manly at all.

The mental picture of you with a lockbox trying to open it before resorting to your fists is a hilarious one in my mind.

But to the question, I get like 5 or 6 boxes from just a round of dailies. ;~; AND THEN, when I get them opened, there's usually 2-3 inside of those. I tend to tip the people that help me over 100g because I feel bad they have to open all the boxes I gather. :(
10/10/2012 09:35 AMPosted by Vestha
Has anyone else noticed a seeming endless stream of people wanting boxes opened lately? Half a dozen times a day I'm getting random whispers to open boxes for people.

You can open my lockbox anyday, sweetie <3~
You guys are lucky then. I've only seen one or two lockboxes. =/
There are more rogues out there than you think. You just can't see them.

We are out there amongst the shadows, watching and waiting...
It's so friggin' annoying that you can't unlock anything until 90. My rogue's bank is quite literally filled to the brim with lockboxes from pickpocketing.
Can Engineers open MoP locked Boxes? I just tried opening up one for a friend and nothing I had would open the box.
I blow up my lockboxes. No rogue needed.
I guess Blizz. changed some of my Engineering skills I found out I had Locksmith's Powderkeg which opens all locked boxes. I have to look at my other Engineering Skills to see what else they changed on me ;)