Launcher Loop after "Play"

Technical Support
1 2 3 5 Next
Each time I open the launcher and press "play", the program will act like it's about to open up WoW but instead opens another launcher window in its place. After hitting "play" on that launcher, the process repeats and loops without the actual game ever launching.

I've tried deleting the Battle.net folder and removed the launcher.exe file, neither of which have been a solution. I've also tried to right-click and "Run as Admin" but that doesn't work either. The game was able to be launched before today's patch and the launcher(s) say that the game is up to date.

What do I need to be able to do to play??
Exactly this, plus I just uninstalled and reinstalled the game client to no avail.
Having same issues with Launcher. comes up click play and it re appears. click play and again.
4 pm est 10-10-12
yep i am having the smae issue. Even happens when you run wow.eve
A blue posted "run as admin" to fix it after some dude asked, and that doesn't fix it.
10/10/2012 01:16 PMPosted by Romfax
A blue posted "run as admin" to fix it after some dude asked, and that doesn't fix it.

This does not fix it i tried it already lol.
10/10/2012 01:17 PMPosted by Veezzixs

This does not fix it i tried it already lol.

Yes; that's what i meant to say but i murdered the sentence.
Having same issue and none of the suggested fixes in https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/blizzard-launcher-tools-patch-troubleshooting
helps
Even running as admin hasn't helped.
There's no solutions so far maybe the admins will do something? Its pretty annoying if you ask me.
10/10/2012 01:22 PMPosted by Romskeeter
There's no solutions so far maybe the admins will do something? Its pretty annoying if you ask me.

Someone told a guy in another thread to delete some folders. A blue came in and told the guy not to delete anything and instead run as admin... The guy then posted that he was and it was doing it. Nothing new from the blue yet on that thread.
im looking at all the threads and none of their suggestions have worked so far.
Having the same issue. Only night I have off from school and work fix asap lol!
I've also deleted my Cache files and tried to re-download the game client, still no solution provided by either of those options. Run as Admin is still not working
Drag your WoW folder onto your desktop. It oddly worked for me the when this issue first showed itself.
10/10/2012 01:26 PMPosted by Primesteak
Having the same issue. Only night I have off from school and work fix asap lol!

Same here man I am getting pretty mad cause I never get to play and of course things always never work out...
one person posted a "how i fixed my launcher issue" someone should try that
Seems that way. Hopfully it will be quick easy fix and we will be on our way.
Yea i hardly have time between work, school, and sleep to play so i hope its fast.
Does anyone get "Failed to download information about the next patch. Check your network connection" ??