PvP Power Breaking the Game

Arenas
I feel like PvP power is the bigger portion as to why PvP is so broken right now. Resilience was designed to negate player damage, but PvP power's sole purpose is to negate resilience. Needs to be removed, otherwise resilience is useless.
So PvEers can hit us hard again? :I
The only PvE gear that posed a problem in PvP in cata was rogues with legendary daggers. Now it's not rogues bursting everyone down in a stunlock, it's anyone with a stun bursting others down in a stunlock. Particularly hunters and warriors.
Wrong, it was any legendary and PvE trinkets. The change so far is good.
10/02/2012 11:13 PMPosted by Irrwisch
the biggest issue right now is amount of CCs and dispells being on 8 sec CD, dmg is something that can be fixed with gear (outside of those crazy things like zoo rush or 200k dragon roars)

I was not aware all the warrior and rogue stuns could be dispelled.
10/02/2012 11:13 PMPosted by Irrwisch
the biggest issue right now is amount of CCs and dispells being on 8 sec CD, dmg is something that can be fixed with gear (outside of those crazy things like zoo rush or 200k dragon roars)

Just out of curiosity, have you even seen a Holy Paladin yet? If they get off a single 2 second cast, their target goes from 30% to 100%. It's ridiculous.

If damage goes down, nothing will be killable. Healing needs to go down with it.