[H-CST] Twilight's Call, Casual Hardcore LFG

Guild Recruitment
We are recruiting heals and DPS for 10m raiding. Raiding will start when we are ready and have the people we want. Group applications would be fantastic, we'd love to bring in a few people who already have some synergy and familiarity with one another.

We are specifically recruiting 2 heals of any variety, 2 ranged/caster DPS and 1 melee DPS but adjustments can be made for the right group of people who share our vision and goals. We don't recruit for the bench, these are full time raiding positions.

We are looking for competent, responsible people who haven't yet lost perspective and forgotten that everyone you play with is a real person. Knowing how to push buttons is great and all but if you're a terrible person we'd still prefer to have nothing to do with you. I don't mind working with someone to improve performance but we can't fix a bad attitude.

Formed in 2004, Twilight's Call is one of the oldest guilds of either faction still on Blackhand. We all took a long, well deserved break during Cataclysm but we're back and picking up where we left off. We intend to set our own expectations, meet them, and have a ton of fun doing it. If you burned out in Cata, skipped it like we did, or just don't enjoy the stress and pressure of SUPER-SERIOUS raiding all the time we'd love to talk to you.

We'll be raiding Tuesday and Thursday from 8:30pm - 12:00am CST. Visit www.twilightscall.org or contact Seven#1104 for more information or to apply.
Bump.
Bump.
Bump.
Bump.
Bump.
Bump.
Bump.
Bump.
Good group of guys. Been with them since early wrath and wouldn't call any place else home. If you like to get stuff done while laughing at our politically incorrect antics this is the place for you. Hope to see you future recruits in gchat :)
Bump.
Bump.
Bump.
I'm looking to see if you all still need a healer. I just hit 85 yesterday, but I have the other 4 healing classes at 85. I've did my raid healing on a Disc Priest and a Resto Druid. My Resto Shaman and Holy Paladin got a little LFR action.
Our healer spots are still up for grabs so we'd welcome you on whichever class you prefer and feel most comfortable with if everything else is a good fit. If you'd like to talk about it add me (BattleTag Seven#1104) and we can chat in game or on Vent.
Bump.
Bump.
Do you need melee or ranged dps?
Primarily ranged but we have a melee spot open for the right candidate as well. Definitely get with me in game or check out our forums if you think we'd be a good fit.
Bump.